Season 4 The Prophecy

I'm confused....was the prophecy of the Chosen One and the Passenger fulfilled between Sydney and Nadia? B/c people are saying it was, but how exactly?
Oh, and another rant. Is Syd. the chosen one, b/c didn't she prove she wasn't the chosen one in "Masquerade" when she climbed Mt. Sebasia (sp?)? Any feedback would be helpful! :thinking:

I belive Sydney is the chosen one! But was the prophecy around Rambaldi's endgame ? beacause what we saw was Elena's endgame, not Rambaldi.

I don't know if the prophecy was around Rambaldi's endgame. I don't think it was, because according to everyone, it was fulfilled. Even though Sydney didn't kill Nadia, or vice versa, supposedly that was fulfilled. I guess the 'chosen one' prophecy about her bringing the world unto utter desolation has not really been fully explained. Maybe that is Rambaldi's final endgame....I'm not sure.

Oh, and her pregnancy is not being written into the show. J.J. already said he wouldn't do that.

So, if anyone can still answer how the prophecy between the passenger and chosen one was fulfilled....that would be great! :D

Or it could be Vaughn. He was Sydney's handler and was working with her, not only to bring down SD-6 but maybe it was to make sure Rambaldi's prophecies didn't come true. Notice, in season 1's "Q&A" how quickly Vaughn came to the conclusion that Sydney topping Mount Sebacio would end FDR's investigation. And notice in the season finale that after the prophecy had been diverted, that's when Vaughn decided to tell Syd the truth. Perhaps the prophecy still has yet to play out. The thing about prophecies, as it goes, is that they will come true, even if they can be manipulated.

It will be very interesting to see how they handle it. But Sydney can't be the chosen one because she saw Mt. Sebacio - so I wouldn't be surprised if Sydney has a girl and the baby is "The Chosen One"

Or its Irina who really is the chosen one ? But she made a mistake and she thinks its Sydney ? I belive even Irina can be wrong sometimes :lol:

The more I think about it, but more I think that Irina is in the Prophesy and not Nadia. I love Nadia to death, of course, and I think if it were her in the prophesy, it makes it intense...but think about it...the o inside the <o> represents what the two outsides will do battle over. At the end of "All the Time in the World" it's Sydney and Irina who do battle over the Sphere of Life...and only one of them survives. I dunno...so intense

Back