The psychic dude

ok...who else had the Prophecy running through their head when the psychic was telling Claire to raise the baby as her own or else great danger would come!?

weird...

lost seriously reminds me of Alias...

OH! *dances* they played the promo! ^_^

I thought of that a little bit too.
This was a great episode tonight. How creepy did Ethan look at the end? Next week is going to be bananas.

I want to know who and what else is on that island!!!

Damn...that was freaky!
Why doesn't the psychic guy go rescue them??
Ethan is a freak :eyebrow:
The promo for the next episode :shocked:

Alias promo :D

Oh my God!!! Tonight's episode ROCKED!! I mean, Season-1-Alias rocked! The prophecy guy was way creepy, but Alias really didn't come to mind for me.

Did anyone else find it just a little far-fetched that someone would listen to a psychic like that? I didn't hold any grudge against it, but would anyone really do that?!

That's an interesting thought...I didn't get that vibe, b/c the Prophecy was just crazy and unexpected, but the psychic on Lost tonight scared the felgercarb out of me, and as some people have mentioned on other boards, reminded me of Rosemary's Baby and that movie totally freaked me out!!!!!!!

They played the Alias promo :eek: !!! I hate stupid Canadian channels, they never play anything good :angry: !!

Yeah, you can definitely tell that the same dude cam up with the ideas for the two shows...they're are lots of similarities!!

dude OMG
what is wrong with that man?!?!?
i be he saw the plane crash and was hoping claire and her baby would die! bah!
freaky....

OMG I KNOW...I was like that so cool...I def. think he knew about the crash that why he sent her to LA and he knew they were not gonna die so he knew she was gonna have to raise her child
Melissa:smiley:

SkyGirl5 said:
i be he saw the plane crash and was hoping claire and her baby would die! bah!
[post="1093015"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
No way. If he saw everything else, he knew that she would survive & that it would work out. He knew it was the only way for the baby. I wonder what's so special about this baby? ;)
✌️

Echo said:
i didn't think of it until now, claire's kid's like gonna be evil.  maybe it's the anti-christ or something.
[post="1094647"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG ... you guys think to much about it ... can't be something like that ... anti-christ :thud:

but its weird that the psychic would send her onto this plane, that I am sure he knew was gonna crash ... but he said that she needed to be on that plane ... so, maybe he knew that after all she would be ok ... I don't have clue ... so don't ask me why ... :thud:

Alias_Gay said:
but its weird that the psychic would send her onto this plane, that I am sure he knew was gonna crash ... but he said that she needed to be on that plane ... so, maybe he knew that after all she would be ok ... I don't have clue ... so don't ask me why ... :thud:
[post="1094705"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
He had to know that she would be OK because his whole thing seemed to be the baby's safety--not killing it!!! -_-

I got the feeling that the baby was going to be very important, not necessarily evil. After all, he wanted her to protect it...implying she was the one who could do this best. I'm not really getting anti-Christ vibes.

The Alias parallels are cool, though..When we were watching the show and my dad said "This baby must be pretty important," I yelled out, "It's the Rambaldi baby!" I couldn't resist. Hey, if Sydney won't carry it, maybe somebody else will! :lol:

I had the same thought!!! I'm just waiting for the mark of Rambaldi to be found on the baby. This is JJ we're talking about, who knows what might happen!

I'm going to laugh so hard when they unearth some Rambaldi manuscripts on the island that gives a prophecy about the birth of the baby and how it ties into his master plan. *sighs*

I think he knows if he does a Rambaldi cross-over that people would scream so loudly they could hear us in Australia! No way, dude! :lol:

Back