The Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELOOOOOOOO PPL!I HAVE TALKED TO ANYONE IN SOOO LONG!
I have a message for yoU!!!

*clears throat* Jo says that she won't be able to talk to you on Friday...and that she's sorry...end of message...if youd like to hear your message again press 1...to save it press 2...to erase it press 3...thank you for using Mo Inc. Messaging service...press star to exit...thank you
MOMMY! *sob* i havnt talked to her in so long... uh...hmm... 1 please :D
*clears throat* Jo says that she won't be able to talk to you on Friday...and that she's sorry...end of message...if youd like to hear your message again press 1...to save it press 2...to erase it press 3...thank you for using Mo Inc. Messaging service...press star to exit...thank you
heehee this is fun... 1 again! :D
:woot: 1 again again again! :lol:

*sob* MOOOOOOOMMY
heeeheeheee... alright 2 ^_^ ill remember this later though... :lol:

its sad how easily amused i am... yet how easily i get bored... :lol:
Mo Messaging Inc. Will be happy to send the message to your pm storage box

To exit press star *
**************************** enough stars?

LMAO mo youre funny... :lol:
Your message has been saved

Thank you for using Mo Inc Messaging Service...your charge is $47.47...now exiting...*beep*

LOL! im too scared to write a fanfic...everyone's are so good and mine would just suck :lol:

Whats your fanfic called Kate?...I'll go read it!

Lmao!! Because you're having fun on the website, your butt's big, or because you're just too tired to get out of the chair? :lol:

SydB_JenG said:
Lmao!! Because you're having fun on the website, your butt's big, or because you're just too tired to get out of the chair? :lol:
mostly the third, but some of the first :P

(and none of the second ;) :P )

Hey Charlie...FIRE!!...(you're supposed to jump out of your seat so you can go to bed)...well...i tried :smiley:

Lol I wish I had a big butt...J-Lo is my motivation for working out...while at the gym I'm constantly chanting "J-Lo booty, J-Lo booty, J-Lo booty" lol

I see my "fire" didn't help...:smiley:

*wrestles Charlie out of the chair* GO TO BEEEED!!! *karate chops him on the neck and drags him up the stairs*....Rockabye Charlie on the website...when monica chops you, you go to bed...when the bed breaks...Charlie will fall...and comes back on the computer...sticky chaiiiir aand all...

IM A LOSER!! Yup! that song sealed it! HIYA!

SydB_JenG said:
Lol I wish I had a big butt...J-Lo is my motivation for working out...while at the gym I'm constantly chanting "J-Lo booty, J-Lo booty, J-Lo booty" lol
What about Kelly Clarkson booty?
*fetches for Kelly quotes*

"What? I can't have carbs now? Bread is good people. Jesus ate bread! How do you think I got these chubby cheeks and big butt?"

"My big booty. I have the biggest butt. It's just not right. It's hard to shop for pants- they'll fit me perfectly in the butt, but then the waist is four inches too big. I'm Greek, so we have pretty big booties in my family."

"I have a very curvy figure... I wasn't so blessed here (points to chest)... but I was blessed here (points to her booty)."

"I'm still gonna eat burgers and fries. You can kiss my butt."

"Even though it's got ice cream in it, it's okay. I don't care."

"I'm good. I'm just eating chicken nuggets."

"Okay, who wears this tight... I can't wear that tight of pants... Who likes straight legs?! Not big butted girls! We need some big flares at the bottom to match!"

"All I heard for the past couple of years was 'Oh, I can't sell you. You have no image; ' and that's just so sad. I'm a singer, That's my image."

"Have you seen my single cover? I'm already lookin' like I'm selling Thin Mints."

"Oh, my God, my thing is, I could die tomorrow. Do I wanna die on a diet? Am I gonna meet God on an empty stomach? Probably not - I'm gonna meet him with some steak and taters in my stomach!"

"I want a cookie. Do you have a cookie? There's a brownie!"

"Who wants to die on a diet? I eat like I've always eaten. If I want a frozen Ding Dong, I'm damn sure going to have one."

:love:
Move aside, JLo. We got some new booty in town, and it's bootylicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back