The Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Existentialist said:
Hahaha Aliashombre!
I dunno why I find that so funny...  :blink:
:lol: i find that pretty hilarious too. poor hombre! no wonder he was always showing up in the thread hating everything we posted. that sucks.

woohoo, spent some time with my best friend. i feel like i haven't seen her in forever even though she came down to visit me about a month ago. her boyfriend came over and while me and her chatted and gossiped he fell asleep on the couch for over two hours. typical boy... :rolleyes:

you know what's bad? you know you spend too much time on allalias when you're talking on aim and try to insert aa smilies into the conversation. it's sort of embarrassing when you type ": rolleyes :" (i put the spaces in there intentionally) and then the person you're conversing with is just like, "uh...what?" and this has happened to me multiple times. bad.

LMAO, this dude called Rove who hosts a show here has sent a "live lister" to Times Square, New York, and she has to feed the pigeons donuts from "Donut King" (this Aussie donut company) :lol:

Edit: anyone around there, if u see this lady with mini donuts stuck all over her, trying to coax the pigeons to try the donuts, it's okay, just the person mentioned b4, try the donuts, they're pretty good actually, :lol:

when is this going on??? must head down to times square...a chance to b on aussie tv!!!

you know what's bad? you know you spend too much time on allalias when you're talking on aim and try to insert aa smilies into the conversation. it's sort of embarrassing when you type ": rolleyes :" (i put the spaces in there intentionally) and then the person you're conversing with is just like, "uh...what?" and this has happened to me multiple times. bad.

Haha... I always do that... I've always done that though. And more like this ::🤷::, so when I do the emoticons here, if i don't remember, it ends up like this :::rolleyes:::. I think it's 'cause I used to be a regular in this AOL conference room, and we always did the :::(insert action here)::: thing.

Oooh, today is sunny and warm! And I have Gym next period and I'm going outside! ^_^ Anyways, I'm off because the bell just rang. Bye guys!

It's sunny and warm here too!!

And i'm SUPPOSED to go up to Marquette today. My dad changed his mind AGAIN last night. But he said we were gonna leave at like 9:30, so I got up and showered and everything... and it's like past 11, and he still needs to run an errand or two before we go! AUGH.

yeah, over here it's really nice and warm too, i'm going to spend my day(well the rest anyway) at the boat club, play tennis, swim and go out on my mom's boat with some friends, better not forget the sunblock though.

lol, i just swicthed topics, i read the first page and went on that topic forgetting there were other pages!!LMAO!! i always do that and then ppl just give me weird emticon faces!LMAO!!

its about 60 degrees here.

Sounds like a good time LightTraveller! I'm not doing much, just sitting here... although I have a doctor's appointment in the mid-afternoon...

So this is random, okay here's random, I'm stressed, sitting here watching TV, typing, mind boggling, the usual!

I work in a doctors and it smells pretty fine to me!

i know about hospitals, they scare me! i always feel very uneasy and the smell! it just gives me the creeps, im always on edge when at one, even at the childrens ward or another happy ward, i just feel like im going to burst into tears....

The children's ward isn't happy. All those little kids, sick... it makes me really sad... :(

I guess if you work at the doctor's office, you get used to the smell. I work at Hallmark, it smells like paper there. Good smell yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back