The Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Existentialist said:
The children's ward isn't happy. All those little kids, sick... it makes me really sad... :(

I guess if you work at the doctor's office, you get used to the smell. I work at Hallmark, it smells like paper there. Good smell yo.
yes it i sad, but the colors, everything is painted bright pink and green so it looks happy...am i making sense?!?! :blink:

hallmark...paper smell i love the smell of freshly copied paper! ^_^

Mmm me too! I also like the smell of musty old book. I think Yankee Candle Company needs the candle scent "musty old book".

And yes, you are making sense now.

Existentialist said:
It's 84 degrees here in chicagoland. :D or should i say :sun:
wow thats really low for the summer its like 98 degrees here in TX but it will get hotter cuz the sun isn't out . .its been raining a lot here
~Kay~

LoL But see, here we haven't yet reached 90, I don't think. It's been a pretty cool summer here so far. At night, it still gets down to like the 50s.

Existentialist said:
Mmm me too! I also like the smell of musty old book. I think Yankee Candle Company needs the candle scent "musty old book".

And yes, you are making sense now.
ooo i would love that candle!! ^_^ another great smell is chlorine...but im a swimmer so its all relative! ;)

aww you guysa re lucky you are having such nice weather!! here in va its being raining non-stop and i hate it!! but its suppose to be a really nice weekend and cant wait to go swimming!!
yeah vic i use to be a swimmer but i never got use to the smell of chlorine!!

LoL Vicki... I guess it is all reletive. 'Cause I'm not too fond of the smell of chlorine, but I don't mind the smell of a horse! :lol:

lol!! i dont like the smell of a horse but thats probably because you ride them!

i think the smell of a natatorium is so comforting its like home! i love it!that and the smell of gel, makeup and dirty dance shoes!LMAO!

Speaking of smells, I love the smell of pertrol, I know strange!

Ick... petrol... hate gas stations. :lol:

Okay, I'm FINALLY going now. I'm off to Milwaukee... will be back on probably when I get back tonight... if my stupid brother isn't on, that is.
Ciao!

ha, Gas station, never call it that, call it the garage/petrol station, have fun!

bye leah! have fun!
i know i have been on here since nine i think...wow!LMAO!

and petrol..now i dont feel bad for liking the smell of dirty old dance shoes!LMAO

ames723 said:
aww you guysa re lucky you are having such nice weather!! here in va its being raining non-stop and i hate it!! but its suppose to be a really nice weekend and cant wait to go swimming!!
yeah vic i use to be a swimmer but i never got use to the smell of chlorine!!
oh no you aren't saying this please tell me you're not! it's been raining here too and i LOVE it! what's living if you've never danced in the rain?

Existentialist said:
I hate the smell of old books! :P That's why whenever I have to read something for school, I buy the book. I hate the yellow pages of library books :lol:

Existentialist said:
LoL But see, here we haven't yet reached 90, I don't think. It's been a pretty cool summer here so far. At night, it still gets down to like the 50s.
the 50's brrrrrr it gets maybe in thge low 90's upper 80's but 50's geez thats cold!!! i don't really like cold weather that much
~Kay~

oh no you aren't saying this please tell me you're not! it's been raining here too and i LOVE it! what's living if you've never danced in the rain?

yeah i love to dance in the rain but its been raining for the past month and i just want to see some sun and hot weather!! the rain is getting alittle old!!

ames its raining here to and it is! but i love the sound of rain, im just sitting here typing and listening to it..drip drip drop little april showers....(though its not april!)

i suppose so... but i still love the rain! i'll just go up to a window and watch the storms. yesterday ran out in the rain after my mom's car but one i was wearing a white t shirt and two i was carrying a long metal pole which wouldn't have been too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back