the real Francie

I seriously thought that Will would tell the difference if they kissed again, even if they only kissed once before. I don't know if it's true, but I think that no two people kiss alike. I dunno, I haven't even kissed one person yet, so whatever. But I really thought Will would be the one to find out. Let's hope it's Vaughn who comes to Syd's aid!

I still REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY hope that real Francie is alive and she's in hiding because she saw fake Francie and is trying to figure out what the hell is going on....but the more episodes we have without this happening make it harder forme to believe it. But I think Merril is REALLY GOOD on this show and I don't want her to have to be evil FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

:( Sorry, but I think a hole in the head is about as close to dead as you can get. I know I was sad too...
hey, if you want to keep thinking Francie's alive...maybe you can look at it this way. Real Francie killed Fake Francie...but real Francie thinks she's working for the CIA...yeah, right...

I know, I wish she wasn't dead, but her good character almost had no point. Like Merrin said, I'd walk in in every scene and be like, hey guys, want some cookies? Seriously, her character did nothing to the plot, and now she has something to do. And like so many other's said, you can't exactly walk away from a bullet in the head....Well, unless you have a bullet proof head..

She looked pretty dead to me, usually when theres a bullet in your hed, blood on the wall, and your not moving, you are dead. But then again, I could be wrong.

I agree with everyone who's confused. Will knows when Syd says get out of town, to go. He DID meet Suit and Glasses, he knows to go. It's just too weird that he didn't get her out of town. I'm just as confused.

AliasHombre said:
She looked pretty dead to me, usually when theres a bullet in your hed, blood on the wall, and your not moving, you are dead. But then again, I could be wrong.
I just thought of something, when you get shot in the head, shouldn't blood be spurting out? I mean, a river of blood? Maybe not, I'm not all knowledgeable on the human body, so maybe you don't bleed that much when you get shot in the head.

Sometimes is dries up and its a tv show so they put the wound there like it was a halloween decoration so it wont spurt blood cause its fake.

I liked Old Farncie...she reminded everyone that Syd had a NORMAL life she was trying to live...now it just seems like everyone around her is a spy...and that's just a leetle too weird for me to believe!

exactly musically83, and that's one of the reasons i think they wouldn't kill off Francie. i think it's important for the show that Sydney have someone that even if that someone knows about Syd working for the CIA, that person is part of that "normal" life Sydney wants to have. and if Francie is gone then Syd has lost any normalcy she ever had, and i just don't think that would be good for the show.

i'm just happy that other people are also bothered by the fact that Will didn't get Francie and get out of town. there has to be something to that. and the more people agree with me the more confident i am in hoping Francie is still alive. call me a wacko, but there are a couple unanswered questions.

haha. thanks. it's been a few days since i checked back and it seems that my topic has gotten a little old. but that's ok. i started it because i just wasn't convinced that the real Francie was dead. and it's nice to know that some of you agree that it might be a possibility. or at least agree that there are unanswered questions about the whole Francie situation. so i'm fairly satisfied, but of course if anyone has any new ideas on the topic, i'd still love to hear them

umm my friend suggested that she faked her own death but i don't know???? :thinking: maybe she got abducted???? :abduct: lol but i do know fo sho that the francie that is alive right now is freikin scary!!!!!lol

It is a possibility that Francie is still alive. And I agree that there are many unanswered questions like about why Will would leave Francie when Sydney told him to leave town. I don't know I'm REALLY confused!! :blink: :o_O: :o_O:

mah bro said suttin bout the real Francie being the evil Francie... and trying to bring down Sloane by working with him but i dunno...

hi.... i um kinda missed most of the 1st season but the show rocks.... i don't know Francie's history :blush: - but does she have any sibS? perhaps a twin :cool:

Yeah... I agree... you can't fake a bullet-hole in the head. The only thing is... Francie was so important in that she was the one chain in Syd's life linking her to reality. Why would they take that away??? :blink:

Back