Season 5 the REAL Lauren

ok so like i was reading through my bff's YM march mag and they had spoiles for favorite shows...........u guys will never believe what it said............(note: if this has been posted and inm too arrogant to notice just tell me ok)........ok it said

Sydney isn;t Sloane's daughter............it's Lauren

now i wonder who is the head of the covenant?.............. :angelic: :eek:

WHAT????OMG!!! Okay thats an interesting one okay I don't know if thats been posted but thats ya thats wow

Is this the YM with chad michael murray on the cover? Cuz there was one issue...i think the march one...where they had spoilers for different shows and one was fake. The ALIAS one said that Lauren was Sloane's daughter. The ALIAS one was the false spoiler.

I know I freaked out too, when I read it, but it turns out it was just a fake! Remember on the top it says one of them is a fake...guess what...it was of course the ALIAS one! Just thought I'd let you all know that so you all don't freak out! :D

~Kim ^_^

ok you are so far behind its UNBELIEVABLE!!! haha ok wow i cant even believe it...OF COURSE IT WAS FAKE!!!

i thought the march cover one was that Sydney was sloane's daughter and that it was false. Not Lauren being Sloane's daughter.

i'm really confused :blink:

FuzziLizzi#47 said:
ok so like i was reading through my bff's YM march mag and they had spoiles for favorite shows...........u guys will never believe what it said............(note: if this has been posted and inm too arrogant to notice just tell me ok)........ok it said

Sydney isn;t Sloane's daughter............it's Lauren

now i wonder who is the head of the covenant?.............. :angelic: :eek:
thankfully that rumor was wrong i read the same, but it's wrong :smiley:

lol lauren sloanes daughter.... thats probably why he was mocking her in that interview a while back... well i dunno if he was mocking her but he was askin her about her father lol *hint hint** but i dunno its a little hard to believe... but then again IT IS ALIAS

Sark is gorgeous47 said:
people should really learn to read all of the article before posting stuff thats really not true...dumb idiots...
it was an honest mistake. at first i didn't know it was a joke. maybe you should learn to not be rude before you write anything

If lauren is Sloane daughter, do you think he sent her to marry Vaughn? :confused:
If she isn't, forget about this question!!!!!!!!!
I agree, don't be rude on the forum, please (I say that as a newly reccruited!!!)

hey thank you for the spoiler i always like nowing whats gonna happen and then my sisters are like aaaahhhh and i already new that was gonna happen.. well thnx

Agnes said:
If lauren is Sloane daughter, do you think he sent her to marry Vaughn? :confused:
If she isn't, forget about this question!!!!!!!!!
I agree, don't be rude on the forum, please (I say that as a newly reccruited!!!)
reccruited???? u spelled it wrong take away the 2nd c

Back