The Real World

"It has came to our knowledge that the son of a top CIA officer’s will me
going on MTV’s The Real World."

Unless someone noted, will be?

*imagines Kendall(?) going to MTV and.. after second, all what remains from poster, can be collected into bucket*

(No flame, but extremely hilarious mistake...)

katy can't believe i never read this! it's so sweeet.... just reasd hte first chap and gonna read it over the next while- one question in chapter one does Kendell call Syd "honey" :blink: :rotflmao:

one question in chapter one does Kendell call Syd "honey" :blink: :rotflmao:

If does, that should be fixed.. Kendall seems to be polite in series, but that goes overboard..
----
"Sydney", Kendall said with soft voice (insert rest here)
---

would go fine..

Or would it will be too weird?

Haha, which is sad cause this fic was finished like a year ago... It was my first fic, and I am so sorry that people had so suffer through this.

Haha, which is sad cause this fic was finished like a year ago... It was my first fic, and I am so sorry that people had so suffer through this.

Okay, Hold the phone. I re-read the first chap. It was painful, but...

“Believe me, I tried to get you out of it, you think we want our
best agents out of work for 4 months, but we were overruled, so basically you have no choice,” Jack said with a hint of sympathy, “You leave in a week. I’m sorry honey.”

Jack called her honey!

Could totally comment on that... but I feel the same way about TLTD, lol.

i think everyone feels the same way about their first thing *cringes* but you guys read what i rote so it's only fair if i read this! I mean katy you're work#s so good i bet the end of this is amazing!

i think everyone feels the same way about their first thing *cringes* but you guys read what i rote so it's only fair if i read this! I mean katy you're work#s so good i bet the end of this is amazing!

Back