The Reposting of: Untitled

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, it's been three long months since you've updated and i'm fed up with it!
update as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!
i know i'm not the only one who thinks this!
thanks

uhhhh okay sorry if this sound rude or anything but if you haven't noticed, neither spywolf nor Alias Elle have been around for the past 3 month so there's no point of expecting them to update. *shrugs*
--Mandy :angelic:

Is this story finished or something? I mean, even though I abandon my fics sometimes, I still come back and post what's going to happen to it.
kylo4

Are you going to ever post more of this fic? What ahppened to it? It was so popular, and now you never post in it. What's the deal, yo?
kylo4

I'm actually a guy. LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, it's been like 6 months or something since the last chapter. Maybe we should PM the writers, asking them what exactly is going on.
kylo4

guys spywolf and AliasElle haven't been on AA in about 3 months therefore I doubt we will ever get another chapter from them. Something probley happened or they got really really busy with there life. sorry guys

Guys, Alias Elle and spywolf haven't been on for a long time, the last time I've ever heard from either of them was 3 month ago. so for now i'm closing this. Spywolf, if you're back you can pm me to open it, and AE, you can open it yourself ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back