The requested game could not be found.

This error seem to always happen when the game doesn't have any extra files to upload (if not counting the php file sometimes included).

Here is one such game.

Attachments

• game_monkeydivingEF.tar
    116.5 KB · Views: 64
Not nearly as disturbing as the apple clicking one you bundled to test the autoloader. If you win you get a picture of a naked dude. Yay....?

Same error to me happaned when i tried to extract the tar and place the files manually on the FTP.
By the way, when i try to upload a .tar file, system returns this error :
include_once(Archive/Tar.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Archive_Tar is present on my server.

Same error to me happaned when i tried to extract the tar and place the files manually on the FTP.
By the way, when i try to upload a .tar file, system returns this error :
include_once(Archive/Tar.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Archive_Tar is present on my server.

Did you try with the download in this thread?

Hi Stewart1champ,

Yes i did, it results of the following message :
I checked my server log but did not find anything.

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
  2. Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
  3. Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 94
  4. Zend_Loader::loadClass() in Zend/Filter/Compress/Tar.php at line 62
  5. Zend_Filter_Compress_Tar->__construct() in Zend/Filter/Compress.php at line 107
  6. Zend_Filter_Compress->getAdapter() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
  7. Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in Arcade/Model/Import.php at line 52
  8. Arcade_Model_Import->extract() in Arcade/ControllerAdmin/Arcade.php at line 277
  9. Arcade_ControllerAdmin_Arcade->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/e-smith/files/ibays/forumasus/html/www/admin.php at line 13

Okay, first things first:

XF version you are using.
XF Arcade version you are using.
Have you done a file health check?
Are all of your templates updated?
What addons do you have installed?

Okay, first things first:

XF version you are using.
> XenForo 1.1.3
XF Arcade version you are using.
> XF Arcade 0.0.9
Have you done a file health check?

Results :

1. library/Arcade/ControllerPublic/ArcadeUgly.php Le fichier ne contient pas de contenu attendu.
  2. js/Arcade/frontend.js Fichier not found.
  3. js/Arcade/functions.js Fichier not found.

Are all of your templates updated?

> Last flexile version (updated)

What addons do you have installed?

Thank you

There's your problem right there. You need to make sure the frontend & function files are loaded onto your server correctly. I get the ugly error, too, so I don't think it's a problem.

Put those two files in and I'll bet everything works.

Well i checked my FTP and the two files are present in the folder arcade/js
i chmoded the files to 775 but same issue

I tried to setup the files from the tarball manually (with add new game function)
working ok except the system can't save the scores :smiley:

Well i found the error : the folder in the package is 'arcade' (minus A) and the system was look for a folder called 'Arcade'
The integrity does not mention the error anymore but still displays this error :
library/Arcade/ControllerPublic/ArcadeUgly.php Le fichier ne contient pas de contenu attendu. (the file does not include awaited content) (home translation)

when importing the tar ball i still have the same error message.

Back