The Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i read the first line of the Cheated being the Monster, i was thinking. "Did the Cheater shoot the Paramour?" But then i read the second line and i was like... "Oh."

:blink: I dont know how i could have imagined that. (^)

The Monster can be The Paramour or he can be The Cheater.

Creative. Very creative.

I liked the second one better i think? Meh, i liked both.

Well, what i liked about the first one was that, it shows the desperacy of the Cheated and how hes kinda descending into madness.

What i liked about the second one, was the wording of each character. It was great. And also the fact that the Paramour wanted all of her but now he cant. A tragic love story.

Fantastic start, keep me on the PM list ;)

Oof, hope your life gets better soon. :hug:

Ill beta your chapters if you want. I have a lil experience; i did my friends fics before she quit writing :rolleyes:

Ok, this is a smidgen delayed i finally got here. (First time ive been here in months :blush:)

This... chapter (chapter doesnt really sum it up but meh) it was the best TR chapter ive read. I cant really write a proper review because well.. im still in the initial shock period.

So the Cheated and the Cheater died and the first daughter found out about her biological father. That really surprised me- the way it all came into place. Its good to know that you finished off the story even though it was hard for you. Congrats on ending the story btw. :smiley:

I know this is kinda stupid of me to ask, but... did the first daughter just commit suicide? :blink: :thinking: Regardless of me knowing or not, i still liked the ending.

I hate it. There have been times where I want to scrap the whole thing. I've rewritten the endings a few times over and I'm still not satisfied. The original ending to this ending was changed The ending to this ending was the original ending to the ending of TR. I hope that made sense.
The alternate ending is staged in my opinion. It sounds like a flipping soap opera.  I can't blame you for hating it, because I hate it. It's hard working with a dead muse. I had planned to write the entire letter, but I couldn't come up with what to say. I got as far as a page and I read it over again. It was so fake it was laughable.

Believe me when i say this, it really was good. I dont hate it all. And yeah it did make sense in a way *small laughs*

Great story (really it was; original too), take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back