The Resurrection

Ok, here it is. this is taking place in the future, about several years or so. What if Sark was able to salvage Syd's eggs and Milo's DNA? What if Syd never knew that he was going to fufill the prophecy??? It all takes place here. This might have violence later on in the story, and it might become a little Sarkney. Woohoo! hehe. ok, well i hope you'll enjoy this fic. please review my story and tell me whether you liked it or not. enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Resurrection

Is it a Dream or a Reality?

“Good morning Adrienne,” said a man with crystal, blue eyes, who spoke with a smooth British accent, “Welcome to Italy.”
As I wake up to this voice, I have no idea how I came to Italy. I recollect that something happened, but I can’t remember what actually took place to get me here. The last thing I remember was being rushed to a hospital in an ambulance with the medics working around me, and my parents freaking out.

“Here, take this,” as he hands me a pill, “it might help you relax, and feel better,” this man said reassuringly.

Right now, my mind is swimming with questions to ask this man, who is he, why am I here, what about my parents. Yet, I feel horrible, and I have no idea why, so I take the pill, and immediately begin to feel it alleviating the pain I have. And what choice do I have, if he wanted me dead, I’d probably be six feet under by now.

Instantly, I begin to drift back into a deep sleep, the man pulls the sheets over me, and leaves my side quietly. I fall into a dream that seems to be more or a reality. Images rush around my mind, and I can see myself in my room from a distance. I remember that I was suffering from one of those killer migraines I usually have. I see myself taking the headache medicine, and then turning on the stereo to a nice Bach cd. That tends to help me get to sleep quicker when I have a headache. I fall onto my bed and instantaneously fall asleep to the relaxing music.

After a couple of hours, I see myself beginning to toss and turn in my sleep. The down cover is kicked off and the sheets are tangling up with my legs. All of a sudden I begin to convulse involuntarily, and uncontrollably. A little drool spills out of the side of my mouth, and I begin to have a seizure.

My eyes then snap open and I’m in a silent scream; my mouth and face contorted into unnatural shapes. I see something strange happen to my eyes. They turn from dark brown to a deep, dark blue. Nothing like the man’s sparkling, cool blue eyes, mine were like a vast ocean that penetrate your very soul. This was freaking me out, and I didn’t know what was happening to me.

Unexpectedly, my mind jumps to another part, and I see myself being carried into the ambulance. I am still having a seizure, and the medics are having a hard time strapping me into the gurney. My face is still twisted in many different angles along with the silent scream. As I am raced to the nearest hospital, the medics are hooking me up to all these different machines. I reach the hospital and am beginning to come out of my seizure, but go right into a violent fit, where my arms are flailing everywhere, and hitting anything it comes in contact with. A sharp pinch is felt on my arm, and I look up to see a nurse able to get past my limbs, and give me a sedative. Two interns catch me and carry me into the ER. As I see myself being carried in, I look over and see my parents with this extremely sad, scared, worried faces.

------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed it. please tell me if it was good, and what i need to work on!

Here is the second chapter. Please people read this! I'm sure it sucks alot, i havne't had time to really go over it grammatically, but still. i need your thoughts on it. constructive critisism. i hope you enjoy this next chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadness, Comfort, then a Chuckle

“Give her 2ccs of anesthesia,” a doctor said hurriedly.

Nurses were all over me; they do not know what is wrong with me. I begin to hear the high pitched sound of the heart monitor go off…my heart is failing. The doctors and nurses rush to revive me.

“Charge!,” says the doctor worriedly.
“Charged,” a nurse says.

I see the doctor place the defibulator on my chest and shock me.
*Phwump*
My chest jumps up in the air several inches. No heart beat.
*Phwump*
Again no heart beat.
*Phwump*
One last try…nothing.

I see myself lying with my shirt ripped open on the medical table, dead. I’m dead…how the hell did I die? What happened to me, what made this occur? I did not think I had any illness. The only thing that I ever suffered from were my migraines. I was never once sick in my entire life.

I broke down crying. I watched my doctor take off his medical gear, go through those doors everyone hates to see, walks into the room my parents were waiting in. I see the expression on the doctor’s face; filled with sorrow. I know how much he must hate to tell parents that their child died. My parents see the doctor walk in, they see the look on his face, and know what happened.
“NOOOOOO!!!!!!” as my mother broke down crying.

I can’t bear seeing my mother this way. I look to my father. He is just sitting there in those uncomfortable hospital chairs staring at the wall opposite of him. His face has flushed from a soft pink to a white of all whites. A single tear falls down from each eye. He cannot handle this. I can’t handle this. The tears already streaming from my face burst into a mini river flowing off my face. Seeing my mom and dad like this literally tears me apart. I can’t endure this any longer.
“I want to wake up!” I screamed, “Why did this happen? I’m not even dead!”

I snap out of my dream, yet, it was a reality. I open my eyes to the same eyes I woke up to before. They seem so caring and compassionate, that I can hardly think that he has something to do with taking me away from my parents. I rushed to him with a hug. I cried and cried into his chest, and did not care that he was a stranger. At the same time he felt like home to me. I knew deep in my heart that I would never be able to see my parents again. I had a reason for being here. Just him holding me felt right, he was the only one I had right now to comfort me. He was like a big brother I never had. I step back from him.
“I’m sorry if I ruined your shirt.”

“It’s alright, I understand Adrienne,” he said with a look in his eyes that were filled with empathy for me.

As I stop shaking from my crying I ask him how he knows my name.

He replies cryptically, “I know many things about you.”

“I don’t even know who you are? Why I am here? Why can’t I go see my parent, and tell them I’m alive?” I cried out helplessly.

“First, let’s start with my name. I am Sark, Julian Sark, but I prefer to be called Sark. There are many things I can tell you, and many things I cannot at this point. I really wish I could, but at this moment you are too shaken up to cope with what you need to know.”

“Who are you to tell me what and what I cannot know?” I yelled, “You have no idea what I’m going through!”

“You do have a point, but I have dealt with things you would never even comprehend.”
“Yeah right.”
“Get some rest right now, I can tell you need it.”
“Fine”
“I’ll be able to tell you in due time,” he said walking towards the door, “You’ll be told everything.”
“Wait.”
“Yes?”
“May I atleast have something to eat? I’m starving!”
“I’ll have someone send you a plate,” he said as he closed the door behind him, I heard a little chuckle escape from his mouth.

thanks, i'm have a snow day today so i'm gonna work on it.

PM LIST!

Lovygirl
Alias Fan Gillian
Sydney Bristow 2300844
amisha
*~Celtic Jedi~*
smarterchilds child

hey guys, i know this sucks. i'm sorry about that, but i'll keep on trying. i would just want people to reply, and tell me what i need to fix. i know i'm not the best writer, and i need to work on my descriptions. just give me some critisicm. thanks

hey, great chapters so far. I'm interested in seeing where you're taking this story.
as far as criticism all I can think of is maybe checking your spelling, ex. defibulator is actually spelled defibrillator. but otherwise it's great, keep writing :D can I get a pm when you update?

Third Chapter is up! This one probably sucks since i had a snow day today and was more focused on actually gettting out of school. So just bear with me. IT's gonna take a little while to get to where this story is leading to. please review. thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The Beginning of the Truth

I decided to get up and inspect my living area. I turned on the light and finally saw how big it really was. My jaw dropped to the floor in amazement. This room must have been the size of one of those fancy suites that the hotels have. My bathroom had it’s own Jacuzzi. I never stayed in anything like this before.

Yet, something was missing throughout all of this…my parents, friends. I missed my mom and dad so much, and my friends….my friends. I wonder what happened to me that got me here? I try to make a fist with my hands, but there were bandages on them. I could see a little blood stain on the bandage. As I slowly unwrap them I see the dressings become bloodier. Finally I reach the end of them and see a marking that looked like this:
<0>

One on each hand. I had never seen this kind of marking before. How did they get here?

*Knock Knock*

“Come in.”

“Good afternoon Miss Adrienne,” a servant said with a big silver plate.

“Please call me Adrienne.”

“Yes Miss Adrienne.”

“What ever…,” I muttered under my breath. Right now I was too frustrated with everything that was happening.

“Mr. Sark ordered me to send you something to eat. I hope a simple grilled cheese sandwich, tomato soup, and a lemonade will satisfy your tongue?,” he questioned.

“Sure, it sounds good to me.”
He set down the plate on the table and before he walked out, “Oh, and Mr. Sark is expecting you after you’ve eaten and rested a bit.”

“Thank you…” I look at my clothes and see they are very rumpled and not presentable to be walking around in this fancy place. “Uh…do you happen to have a pair of jeans and a shirt for me to wear?”

“Yes, in the closet next to the bed, there should be some clothes your size.”

“Thank you very much.”

I walk hungrily to the food and begin to chow down. Hm….not bad, but not as good as my mother made it. After I’m done I decide I don’t have to rest. Surprisingly it seems that after all I have been through I feel, not fine, but perfect! Kind of interesting. I decide to take a shower since I’ve probably been in that bed for a long time. As I step into the shower, the water feels so relaxing to me. I scrub myself until I’m sparkling clean. I change the bandages on my hands. I check the closet and find a nice pair of jeans and a simple gray tank top with a long sleeve shirt over it. I settle on venturing outside of my “confines.”

I close the door behind me and my eyes bulge out of shock. To sum it up, I’m pretty much staying in a Windsor Castle. I expect the Queen of England to gracefully walk past me and I bow down to her. It was that beautiful. I walk down the stairs, and the butler points me to where Sark is sitting.

“Why are you not resting?” he demands sternly.

“Woah…I’m fine,” I protest.

“Ok, well you may sit down,” as he pulls out a chair across from where he is sitting.

I’m still in awe of this place, and don’t know how I managed to sit in the chair without falling off. “This is one hell of a place.”

“Thank you, it was my father’s,” he replies gingerly.

“Oh….,” not knowing what to say since he said was. “Sorry that he died.”

“It is not your fault.”

“Ok, so…can I please know why I am here?”, I begged him.

“…yes…,” he replied hesitantly.

I laughed and said, “Changed your mind so soon?” I was going to say something more, but stopped when I saw the sternness in his eyes.

“There is no easy way to say this, so I’ll just say it.”
I was starting to get scared at what he was going to say.

“I’ll start from the beginning…I work for a terrorist gro…

“WHAT!!!” I interrupt him. “I’m being held prisoner by a terrorist???
“Oh bloody hell…it’s not like that.”

“How can you mean it’s not like that. You just said you are a terrorist,” still screaming.

“Please, let me finish.”

“Why should I?”

“Because I have all the answers you are looking for.”

“….” I can’t say anything.

“I am an undercover spy for MI16. In other words for British Intelligence. My undercover work was to be a double agent working to shut down a woman called Irina Derevko. Later Irina allied with SD-6, another terrorist group, and I was ordered to gain information from them as well. It was all very complicated. The head of SD-6, Arvin Sloane, was a fanatic about this man called Milo Rambaldi. He was a man that lived hundreds of years ago and prophesized about future events. Sloane had his agents hunt all over the world for his many machines he invented. These were eccentric things, such as writing in machine code when it did not exist in his time. All of these inventions were connected in some strange way. MI16 was very curious about this Milo Rambaldi as well. There was this one book he wrote…this is hard to tell you.” He looks away from me, I can see how hard this is to tell me.

“It’s ok. I can bear this,” I said reassuringly.

“Here I go. He wrote many prophecies, and they all have come true. There was a book he wrote, on page 47 he had this prophecy…’Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works. Bind them with fury, a burning anger unless prevented at vulgar cost this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation.’...you aren’t your mother and father’s child."

Hey everyone, here is the fourth installment of my fan fic. I hope you enjoy it. reviews are accepted.

------------------------------------------

The Truth Takes Time

“…what…” This has to be some sick joke you’re playing. Yeah right, I’m not related to my parents. I’m not their child.” I laugh, but I know he is telling me the truth, I just can’t understand this. I break down crying.

“I know this is hard. There is more. You may not know it yet, but you will have powers that are unheard of. Let me ask you something…how many memories do you have of spending time with your parents…as a little child?”

Between sobs I’m able to say,“Um….? A couple, but who really remembers everything when they were a little kid?” I ask being very confused.

“Five years ago, we found out that a certain women would be able to render those powers to bind his powers together and bring them forth to utter desolation. This woman found a box that had Milo Rambaldi’s DNA in it. This was after I had stopped working undercover in SD-6 and Irina Derevko. I was sent later to work undercover with a group called the Covenant. They were very Rambaldi orientated and wished to see this prophecy fulfilled. We found out that the prophecy called for the woman’s eggs, and Rambaldi’s DNA to be placed together. This woman was to carry his baby, and deliver it.

“Who is this woman?” I speculate.

“…you will find out some time in the near future,” he replied cryptically.

I just leave that be since I know I’m not gonna get anywhere if I pester him.

He continues, “The Covenant 'stole' her eggs by kidnapping her and 'brainwashing' her. She was able to escape, but before she did she had a memory erasure procedure done on her brain. She did not want to remember what she had done and therefore, she woke up later in Hong Kong, not knowing where she was or what happened to her. After she had recovered and gone back to the CIA to discover the two years she lost, she found out about how the Covenant believed that she was the woman in the prophecy, and stole her eggs. Unfortunately, I was under strict orders to keep the vials of her eggs and the dna away from her. I wish I was able to help her, but my job kept me from that. So she knew we were going to carry out Rambaldi’s mission, and destroyed everything we had. Or she thought. I managed to escape her fury and salvage some vials and continue with the prophecy myself. I have since stopped working undercover for any terrorist group, and devoted all my time to successfully accomplish Milo’s goal, and I did…that child that were formed from this woman’s eggs and Milo Rambaldi’s DNA, and is to have the power to unleash Rambaldi’s wrath…is you, Adrienne,” he finished.

I don’t know what to say…what are you supposed to say after you have just been told that you’re not your parents child, and you are the result of some 500 year old man, and a woman you have never even met. What am I expected to think of that? This is all so crazy. I don’t think I can cry any more since I’ve practically cried myself a river and drowned the entire planet. Only one single tear falls down my face. I run away from Sark, I run away from this place, I run away from everything. I hear Sark trying to stop me in the background, but now I don’t feel anything. I stumble out of the mansion, and look up at the sky I once thought was magnificent, now it’s just another memory I had that wasn’t true. Everything I am is a lie, everything I have done is a lie, everything is a lie…as I crumple to the ground. I have no energy left in my body to fight anything anymore. Unexpectedly, I feel strong arms wrap around me and carry me back inside to the house.

“…no…,” I mumble incoherently, trying to get away from him.

“Ssshhhh….it’s going to be alright. I’m here for you,” as he walks up the stairs to my room.

“No, you are the one that caused me all this pain,” I force out of my mouth.

“I’m sorry I did this, but you have to understand, I never meant it to be like this,” he replies trying to defend himself.

“Well, you did a great job of it,” I retaliated. For some reason, I’m cannot be mad at him; he has this aura around him that radiates a sense of peace and comfort. Even though I had just heard the most horrible thing one could hear, I felt safe with him. I felt safe for once in my life.

“The truth takes time, Adrienne,” he said as he tucked me into my bed as I fell into a dreamless slumber.

thanks...i'm working on the fourth chapter now, but it probably won't be posted until tomorrow, since i'm going to my schools snowball tonight. or our winter dance!!! yay!!

this chapter is pretty short. i'm sorry about that, but i wrote this only ten minutes before alias is on, so just bear with me. i hope youlike it even though it sucks.lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Feelings Escape

Change to Sark POV

Damn, I wish this never happened. Why did I ever become involved with the Covenant? I am so stupid. I wish I could tell Adrienne everything. It hurts me to see her like this. It is all my fault that this is how it turned out…, but I knew this would happen someday. All those years I looked after her, even if I never got to personally. I paid with my own money all those camps she went to, activities, her music. God, why did it have to be like this? Damn that Rambaldi for causing us so much pain. If he saw how much agony we all are in, I think he would have changed his mind on this whole prophecy. Adrienne has become like my little sister, and I just don’t want to see her like this. I only wish I could have told Sydney about her child…I don’t’ know if I ever will be able to. But right now, I can’t take back what I have done, I must keep on pushing on, and do the thing I most dread…fulfill the prophecy.
His mind wanders to how Sydney would take it if he told her.

If I told Sydney, she probably would give me a good beating. She and I have always been mortal enemies. Yup, I’d almost certainly be dead once those words came out of my mouth. I know I have to tell her, but how can I? I don’t even know where she is right now…I’ve been out of the spy business for a long time now, I don’t even know if my contacts are still around and/or trustworthy? What am I to do? I can’t keep Adrienne from her real mother, but I can’t keep her away from the mother and father she’s grown up to love and be cared by. This is extremely complicated, I don’t know if I’m able to handle this. All these years, and how would I tell Sydney? How would I even tell Sydney that I love her…?

Back