Season 3 The Return of Cole

< O >

Cadet
In the scene where Syd/Julia proves herself to the Covenant, the man who gives her the knife and orders her to kill the un-named man is not seen... but if you listen carefully I believe it is the voice of Quntin Tarantino. QT played former SD-6 agent Cole in season 2's The Box, parts one and two.

Did anyone else pick that up? Have you read anything about Tarantino returning?

oh yeah it was definitely his voice. unmistakeably.

i havent read if hes coming back or not... trying to be spoiler free :D

I have it recorded and I'll check the credits to confirm as soon as my roomate is done watching the tape.

its surely him cause
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('b2b2aee9604987f18a9f7148c237bec3')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="b2b2aee9604987f18a9f7148c237bec3" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->there are spoilers around saying that he will return to Alias<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

i didn't even notice at all. but now that y'all are mentioning it.....

okay, but Cole was taken into CIA custody. remember? so when did he break free?

it doesn't seem obviously possible that it's him, but anything could happen.

I wish I taped this eppy so I oculd rewind it and watch it more closely... Remember when Syd's proving herself to the Covenant, and they show profiles for the board members... One of the profiles (the one that looked like he had a 5 o'clock shadow) looked VERY similar to Sloane... Anyone wanna double-check that?

So I wsn't the only one. I thought I was going crazy. So did my roommate. She didn't think it was him. I so do. I am gonna watch again and see if its in the credits.

it would not be in the credits..... anywhere. if JJ wants to suprise us. he wouldn't let it be that easy to find out.AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(just got really excited for a moment)

sdmix said:
i didn't even notice at all. but now that y'all are mentioning it.....

okay, but Cole was taken into CIA custody. remember? so when did he break free?

it doesn't seem obviously possible that it's him, but anything could happen.
was kendall in on the cia then? i forget. if he was maybe kendall helped set him free cuz he seemed really shady this episode... didn't he?

well he is said to come back but that's a rumour... but i know he's gonna actually SHOW himself if he were to though yes possible

I was thinking about that. I thought that it might be unimportant and just producers, and at the time I thought about the voice being JJ, but on second thought, it wasn't it. Now that its brought up, it does sound like Tarentino, but why'd he work with the Covenant, with Sloane. He tried to overthrow SD-6.

Back