• They all sucked (DON'T VOTE THIS!!!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
did you really need this poll :mellow:

:laughbounce:

how about... it was awesomely awesome but not necesarilly better than FOTR

:lol:

i can't make up my mind :o_O:

I think all the movies were great in there own way but i think the third one awed me so much! I still can't get over it! I luved all the movies and the soundtrack from all of the movies :D

It's the best~! No doubt about it~!
Best among the best~!!
One of a kind~!
Most beautiful fantasy!
Most touching story~!
:lol: :D

:cheers: well said sis! really, it was beyond awesome...like beyond what words can describe....wow that really didn't make sense. As you can see it's so good that it's awesome-ness has addled my brain.

I doubt anyone will have anything bad to say about this movie, and even if they do there gonna keep it to themselves for fear of being torn apart....

who would tear them apart? every fanboy, every nerdlinger, everyone!!!....I'll just lie and say that spit on your life force then.....

probably the most touching scene was when Aragorn was crowned king, he turns to the hobbits who start bowing and then he goes,"My friends, you bow to no one." And the theme song comes on as everyone there bows to the four hobbits! That always puts a smile on my face and a tear in my eye! :rolleyes:

I like the scene when Aragorn jumps over the side of the boat, swinging his sword and running....man that just looked awesome :D

Yeah I definitely think it's the best outta the whole series!!!!!!!! It absolutely ROCKED, and I'm going insane not seeing it every single day! :rolleyes: ARGHH I can't wait til it comes out on DVD!!!!