Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No- The show is better off without him

• Maybe- I'm not sure yet

• I don't care

• Total voters
I was watching Season 2 with my best friend and I was thinking how much I miss seeing Will. I want him to come back but I don't know if he ever will...*Sigh*

I love Will, but I don't want him as Sydney's boyfriend. Maybe a constand and painful reminder of the past? They need to be friends, definately!!

Yes, bring Will back. He loves Syd unconditionally. He is worthy. They need more picnics on the show. And while we're at it, bring back Jenny! And make sure she slips every time she kisses Will.

Bristow Stare said:
And while we're at it, bring back Jenny! And make sure she slips every time she kisses Will.
:lol: haha :lol:

yes, we need Will back!!!!!! Syd needs friends!!! The episode that just broke my heart...I can't remember which one exactly...was when she was on the phone with Vaughn, and it was night, and Lauren was "asleep" and he told her that they weren't gonna go for coffee because Lauren's dad had died...and it ended with her all curled up on her couch, alone. It was so depressing!!! I hated it!!!! I wish she at least had Will or Francie to be miserable with. And since we can't have Francie...then we need Will!!!! ^_^

I totally think they need to bring Will back! I mean, Franice's gone who else would Syd confide in when she has a fight with Vaughn or her dad?

Anyways... I think another reason we should get Will back is cuz he's soo cute!! :love: :whistle:

Yes, Will needs to be back...I can remember thinking that I wouldn't particularly care if Francie was killed because Will would still be there. I'm all for a bit of a rest from the hyper mission-based season 3 and a return to the flow of season 1 and conversations with people like Will. As for love, not now...but after S/V have some time (say, half a season), introducing the idea wouldn't be horrible. I think I've always preferred Will to Vaughn, but the love triangle/drama needs a rest.

Yes I want him back even though he annoyed me in the 1st season. I liked him a lot after he found out Syd was a spy. And his hair wasn't weird looking anymore. I want him back, but I don't want him to be her love interest. Not good enough a plot for me, heh.

i'm not sure if i want will to come back yet as i think his character was quite boring!! there would be one reason why i want him to come back and that would be because then Sydney can have a true friend with her, and start living a normal life again!! ;)

Back