Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No- The show is better off without him

• Maybe- I'm not sure yet

• I don't care

• Total voters
ooo and 3 ppl say the show is better off without him (n) aftr Francie died and Will lefdt look at wat happened 2 syd's social life and look at how bad the season was cuz they replaced Will with Lauren and Francie with Alison who is in hiding i guess.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my topic.

I personally want Will back. When I watched season 3, I was upset that JJ got rid of Syd's friends outside of the CIA. I LOVED LOVED LOVED Remnants b/c Will was in it and that she had a life outside of the CIA. Syd needs someone to talk about her job with, like in season 2. He is cute but putting that aside, I think if JJ's trying to go back to the feel of the first season, he should do so by putting Will back in Syd's life.

Well it looks like Will IS coming back!!!

I'm not really sure if I want he and Syd to get together as a couple right now. I want them together, but the angst of the them NOT getting together adds something, don't you think? I want Will to always love her but move on with his own life and be happy. And then sometime off in the future when she and Vaughn inevitably split up again because she realizes he is "just a boy that doesn't deserve her" she will finally understand who is and she and Will shall live happily-ever-after!

:love:

its an insult to even ask that, we all know how amazing the lovely will is and whoever doesnt miss him, shame on them. :redhair:

cinders said:
its an insult to even ask that, we all know how amazing the lovely will is and whoever doesnt miss him, shame on them.  :redhair:
[post="1053515"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ditto to that!!!

:blush:

will so is the basis for alias, without him, we're all lost and pining, it keeps me going knowing he's back in season 4, lol that sounds sad dont it? :blush:

Back