Season 5 The return of......................

Who knew Spy Mom was coming back?

• I knew!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I had no idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jems

michael's widow in mourning
SPY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

I have been reading every spoiler known to man this season and had no idea she was gonna be in this episode.

I read over at Jinnie's LJ that the scene was filmed in New York which is maybe why it managed to be kept a secret.

ok take the poll then. :smiley:

then discuss:

Suddenly, I am actually really interested in Prophet Five. I always thought it was stupid introducing the audience to a new organisation (prophet 5) who vaughn is interested in and the killing off vaughn so we really don't care about them--------sure they might hamr syd but pfft - who else has found the storyline a little yawn worthy this year. But now, spy mommy is involved I find myself with a BUNCH of questions!!!! Is Irina running the project? She said to Vaughn she knew about his covert operations in S4 finale - surely if he was looking into an organisation she runs she wouldn't be so quick to say that - surely it would have been hinting to him that she is involved somehow? OR, did Vaughn KNOW that she was involved? If he did know, then did he know what her involvement is?? Is Irina pretending to work with Prophet 5 to save Sydney??? Even better - were Irina and Vaughn working together all this time to destroy Prophet 5!?!?!??! Does this mean all the things he was doing back in S2 looking into Irina were actually Prophet 5 missions too???? Do we know what Prophet 5 wants yet anyways???? It obviously STILL has something to do with Syd and her offspring.........which just makes me think it HAS to still be to do with Rambaldi...........which (I gotta say it) makes me still hope that Vaughn IS Rambaldi and that I was right when I asked Victor Garber that very question at the Alias convention last year. I would SO boast!!! LOL. If he is Rambaldi then Syd is carrying the <0> baby and hence why all the fuss. Man oh man what is going on!!!???

I'm totally with you! I am a spoiler junkie and so I thought I knew most things. When Irina appeared on the screen, I just kept hyperventilating!
Thumbs up to JJ and the crew for keeping this soooooooooo quiet. It was a wonderful surprise.

it sure was!!!

but I am now more interested to see where do things go from here!! :D

Maybe Irina and Vaughn really are working together, he didn't seem that surprised when she said "tell Sydney the truth". But that don't explain when he came to her for help in season 2, when he got the virus. It seemed like he didn't know her at all, and was really angry, you could see that look in his face. He was really angry that she killed his father. And why would he be working with the person who killed his father? :thinking:

But she can also be a double agent working with Jack to protect their daugther and the baby. And she asked the doctor if it would harm her baby, and told Payton to keep her comfortable while she was away, so you could see that she cared, so my guess is that she is a double agent or she has gone rouge to take down Prophet Five. But if she has gone rouge, and Jack dosn't know about it he is going to get so crushed when he finds out. (n)

Give spy mom some room, to finish what she have started!

Truth takes time, right ? ^_^

actually we knew she would be back this season, but not for this episode ... it was a well kept secret who gave us fans the biggest shock on "Alias" :jawdrop:

thank God no spoiler had come out that she would be in :tvhorror:

I'm thinking Irina is a double agent working for Prophet 5 to dismantle it from the inside. If not, then I don't get it. Irina has shown that she loves and cares for Syd. Why would she torture her and kill Vaughn then? Unless we have another cloned Irina, which is absurd.

As an avid spoiler reader, I knew Lena Olin was coming back sometime this season, but I didn't think it was going to be in "The Horizon". I will say, once the individual behind the glass said something to the effect of "This isn't going to harm the baby, is it?", I had a strong feeling it was Irina. I just didn't think we would see her in the episode.

Yeah, I knew she would be back, but not this soon! That was the shocker of the century! A part of me said "Hmm... it could be Irina, but wait, she wouldn't do that to Sydney." LOL. Guess I was wrong. Was it just me, or was the scene with Lena taken from season 2? I noticed right away, and I swear, it looks identical to her in 2x02, and if they didn't re-use the footage, then it sure looked ALOT like it. LOL. This is SO the Alias is know and love; wondering what's going on in that head of Irina's. Somehow, I don't think she's bad. I don't care what anybody says, she loves Sydney deeply, and I don't think she really wants to hurt her. Maybe she knew something bad was going to happen to Sydney and her baby, so she kidnapped Sydney so that when she had her baby, she would be in a safe place where nobody knows. <---- I know, unlikely, but it's all I can come up with. Irina obviously doesn't want to hurt the baby, so how could she harm her own daughter? *sighs* I guess we'll have to wait an excrutiating few months. Damn it! Just when it was starting to really get good!

:woot: :eek: (y) ;) :thinking:

i am soo lost .... i want irina to be good but cant imagine who else would be incharge. obviously its going to be someone we know.....theres no way its the new guy.

i have a feeling its jack and irina working together.......i hope im wrong.

And she has obviously knowned about Vaughn for a very long time, since she confronted him in the season 4 finale. So if she have wanted to kill him she would have done it by now.

I'M SO HAPPY SHE'S BACK!!!!!!!

And I firmly believe she would never hurt Sydney ^_^ So she'd better have a good agenda lol

OK. Here is what I think:

Ok remeber when Gorden Dean told Sydney "They insisted that I kill Michael Vaughn"? Maybe Vaughn and Irina ARE working together. And they have been since Syd went missing. So Irina told Vaughn to tell Syd cause she probably told him not to until she needed to know. So she told Vaughn to wear a bullet proof vest (a lot like the one Weiss wore in Facade) and they were going to stage his death for a while. So then she told Dean to kill Michael Vaughn. But only shoot him in the chest. If I find out you shot him anywhere else I'll kill you. So he did so. I also belive that the doctor is working with Irina also. He gave Sydney the water to give to Vaughn, which had something like Sodium Morphait mixed with VTX and in the meantime Vaughn will be restored to health. I also belive she IS a double agent with the CIA, and told Jack to have Vaughn transported to her after the funeral.

Does this make sence.

just ever since that "they insisted I kill Michael Vaughn" Thats the only think I can come up with.

I'll be completely honest...I didn't see it coming one bit. I didn't get to watch Alias until Thursday afternoon after I got home from school since I was working until like 11:30 on Wednesday. I'll tell you...I wasn't really paying attention to that one specific part of the episode, I think I had looked away real quick and when Lena's face showed up in that relfection I QUICKLY looked back and thought...."NO!"....and as soon as I heard her distinct voice my eyes widened...and when we saw her...I stood up..and....

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Actually there was a word in between "my" & "god" that i'm not going to repeat...but I'm sure you can figure it out...yeah I was shaking and hyperventalating (a repeat of my reaction to the S4 Finale cliffhanger)...oh yeah...I didn't see it coming lol totally didn't see it coming...

I bet it was that Jeffrey Bell's idea...he and his Buffy/Angel/Joss Whedon influence...those losers did it ALL THE TIME -_- it was mean then and mean now! lol

I had no idea she was coming back! And I read all the spoilers I can get my hands on. I was so shocked!!! Happy shock of course. I was squealing with delight all night.

OH MY GOD!!!! I was really suprised by seeing her again!! This is exactly what I always wanted since the end of S4!! But I didn't want her being like that! Kind of evil again. She "tortures" her own daughter with painful memories..just for figuring out a name..this is really..I was so disappointed!! I want her to be Irina again..not the evil one..like in the end of S4..I can't believe it..WHY?? (n)

ps: sorry if I made bad grammar mistakes! I'll do my best! :smiley:

We really don't know if she torutured her daugther, it could have been the only way for her to do it. I wouldn't say that Irina is evil... not yet!

Back