Season 5 The return of......................

Who knew Spy Mom was coming back?

• I knew!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I had no idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was suprised to see Irina behind the glass, but I think it kind of made the eventual cliffhanger less compelling. It's Irina, so it just makes me think that it'll all work out in Sydney's benefit. I mean, that may be an overly nice opinion of Irina, but let's face it, she's had a lot of oppertunities to kill Sydney and has yet to do it. I do believe that it will make things more interesting for the finale.

Originally, I thought I heard Jack's voice in the voice distorter because it sounded like season one when he was threatening Will, but I'm glad it was Irina. Also, I think it was a clip from season 2 that they stuck in the film. The eyebrows and hair don't really look like LO does today, and there was a lot of footage from S2 of her reflected in a window.

OMG!!! I had no idea! That's one of the biggest twists I've experienced since Alias started. Honestly, I thought it was Vaughn behind the mirror, when the voice asked would the baby be okay. OMG!

Vaughn has to be alive though, right? Irina was practically pushing him in to proposing at the end of last season, why would she do that if her organisation intended to kill him... and she had to know. Irina has never been a workhorse. She's always been 'the man', someone of importance within the organisations. She wouldn't have let him be killed because it would hurt Sydney too much.

okay..maby you are rigth..maby "torture" is the wrong way to describe it..okay..let's call it MEAN..it was mean.. :D

i cannot believe that ten people knewabout this - even Erin who writes TWOP and other top spoiled people didn't know!! So this begs the question - how did you guys that knew know??????

The spoiler sources over at spoilerfix new. They hintet about a twist in the episode bigger then the cliffhanger. So I guess they knew that Irina would show up in this episode!

When the scene was over..I think I just sat there about 10 minutes..my mouth open..just quiet..
I can't wait for episode 10..I'm so impatient..
:D

I kind of expected her to come back, just because she said she would be back in the last season and it is the last season..... but overall, i knew she wouldn't come back like THIS..... First she shoots Syd in the shoulder, then tells Syd the prphecy, and gets cloned, killed, and back to life and after all of that: HYPNOTIZES SYd. Hasn't Syd been through enough from Irina!?

welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll does anyone know when Alias airs again (next epp) in US??

ok well i had no idea she was comming back
i mean i had heard they wanted her to return at some point but that was all
seriously, when i heard her voice i screamed!

i think it proves one thing byond a doubt - vaughn is alive
first, if irina wanted him dead - whic i dont belive she did - she could have killed him any number of times
besides, why would she have told vaughn to tell sydney waht he was researching during Before the Flood - she could have just shot him there and blamed the zombies
i think irina is somehow protecting vaughn for sydney
because although she clearly wants the baby for some reason *smacks her and mutters* she specifically made a point that that hallucination felgercarb wouldnt hurt the baby
:Ponder: but why does she want her... hmm *sigh* i just want mommy to be good (n)

I understand..I want the same..I WANT HER TO BE GOOD.. :(

I really belive that she is good! She just can't be evil.. I think she really loves Sydney, and when she found out that Jack 'killed' her, she was getting emotional about it, like "why on earth did you think I could kill my own daugther?"

I think there is a back story to all of this.. maybe she has been a double agent all along, for a higher black ops division of CIA?

Truth takes time ;)

I wouldn't have guessed that she was the one putting Sydney through that procedure but come on...You knew she would be back in the final season. It just wouldn't have been right if she didn't appear here or there.

Ugggh! I hate that i knew Lena Olin would be back! Spoilers!!-Well i've learnt my lesson.

Still, I didn't know what she would be doing!

Oh Man-is she evil now???? Bring on ep 10!!!

I wonder who Irina's associates is? Because she said "I let my a associates know that we got the location of the Horizon"

Who is she working with?

I had hoped she had come back but I didn't expect it to be like that - torturing Sydney and all. Especially since last time we saw them together there was lotsa mom-daughter love.

I personally would have prefered it if she came back to the show witht he revelation that she'd been hiding an alive Vaughn or something, but I trust they now what they doing and think that her working with Prophet Five could be quite interesting.

The week of this eppy E! news reported that Lena olin would be back for a couple of eppys, so I knew she would be back for the season, but not this soon. I was barely watching the eppy and then I heard the person behind the window say,"Will that harm the baby," as soon as they said that I knew that had to be irina, and I was right. I hate that we have to wait another month for alias, the clips for episode 10 looked fantastic.

OK. Here is what I think:

Ok remeber when Gorden Dean told Sydney "They insisted that I kill Michael Vaughn"? Maybe Vaughn and Irina ARE working together. And they have been since Syd went missing. So Irina told Vaughn to tell Syd cause she probably told him not to until she needed to know. So she told Vaughn to wear a bullet proof vest (a lot like the one Weiss wore in Facade) and they were going to stage his death for a while. So then she told Dean to kill Michael Vaughn. But only shoot him in the chest. If I find out you shot him anywhere else I'll kill you. So he did so. I also belive that the doctor is working with Irina also. He gave Sydney the water to give to Vaughn, which had something like Sodium Morphait mixed with VTX and in the meantime Vaughn will be restored to health. I also belive she IS a double agent with the CIA, and told Jack to have Vaughn transported to her after the funeral.

Does this make sence.

just ever since that "they insisted I kill Michael Vaughn" Thats the only think I can come up with.
That would be SUCH a GREAT storyline if Irina and Vaughn are working together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think there is a back story to all of this.. maybe she has been a double agent all along, for a higher black ops division of CIA?

Truth takes time ;)
hahaha!!! Wouldn't that be wild. How fun and delicious. I would love to see if the writers ever did something like that - see if they could pull it off (which i have no doubt they probably could!).
So many of us are just refusing to believe that Irina is bad... I don't think I could ever believe she's really evil.

Back