The Right Time

I can't believe it's over!

Didn't get a chance to read yesterday because i had big history exams today- hand so dead, and a whole paper on USA in the 1920/30 and we get ALL of it on prohibition! all of it! 60 marks! ok rant over review begin:

So it's so so so so lovely! and also i think the SFT vibes that i've been getting from it were totally justified by that Sydney paragraph of thought there about fait and such.... I mean it's really giving me sft vibes- and i LOVE that it does that

I also thought i'd share my stupid misread with you of the last chapter- when syd said that's kind the theme to this place- mean it functions- i thought she meant skulls and cross bones and pirates :rotfl: and i was like... they gave their flat a pirate theme :blink: :blush:

and i guess the katy torment finished- which i feel is a good thing :smiley:

i can't wait for the sequel.... only i hope the SFT connotations don't run too deep..... NO killing grandparents or ummmmmm evil kidnapping k? :eyebrow: a Chris.... now a Chris would be nice :P

thanks for all the PMs and all the lovely chapters :smiley: you're lovely :smiley:

WOOOT! A sequel! Ahhh, but angst? (That's all right -- this was wonderful enough to make up for it.) This stopry was an INCREDIBLE piece of work. I adored it.

That end was so great and cute :love:
I'm afraid of what you have in store for us, especially when we know how well you write ANGST :lol: and how crazy it drives me :P
But at the moment, I'm more enjoying the fluffy ending, because they finally got what they wanted, what they were looking for ^_^

Thx for the PM

I was pretty sure Sydney couldn't hold out until the weddings, not while living together. And I wouldn't be too surprised that Eric and Nadia put that futon to good use. :angelic:

It'll be interesting to find out what the family angst is about, especially when you said it wasn't S/V.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back