The Right Time

haha, nerd boy. that's great. i probably would've killed nadia for that. grr. i bet she looked like death-warmed-over though. uggghhh. great update.
Aliaschick347

I love how protective Michael is of Sydney ^_^ and how wonderful he is for turning in her paper for her :smiley: and telling Nadia how stupid was what she did last night :P

Thx for the PM

Well at least she didn't do it on purpose.
I am still not thrilled with her.
Michael is so fantastic with his taking her paper and taking care of her.
I am glad Nadia felt guilty.
I agree with both of those statements.

Awwwwwww, ain't wub grand??? :love: That's the sweetest thing ever. Ya know I've never been hungover once. All my mates are groaning and whinging but I'm up making brekky (and brighter than if I hadn't been drinking which is amazing since I'm such not a morning person). It's like it has the opposite effect on me...creepy. I might sell my body to science (i would love the bucks).

Anji

Chapter 29
Needless to say, after Sydney managed to recover from her Halloween hangover, she did not attend any more of her sister’s parties and vowed to never even be within ten feet of an alcoholic beverage again in her life. In addition to that vow, she also used her drunken state to impose guilt upon her sister at convenient opportunities for herself in exchange for not telling their parents about the incident.

The next month passed quickly and soon Thanksgiving and Michael’s birthday were upon them. That year, his birthday fell on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, which worked out perfectly for Sydney’s secret plans. She refused to tell him anything, except that he needed to be ready on Sunday evening at five sharp; dressed, not fancy, but in sweats or some other type of lounge wear. Confused, he did as she asked, but wondered what exactly she was up to.

When she walked up to him dressed in PJ pants and his sweatshirt (that she had stolen from him months earlier), he actually laughed at her. “What on earth is going on, Syd?”

“You’ll see,” she smiled innocently. “Come on,” she said as she walked off in the direction of her car.

“You know, I must say, there is nothing sexier than a woman wearing my clothes,” Michael smiled as he rubbed his hand on Sydney’s back while they walked.

“Oh really?” she asked, intrigued. “Any woman or just me?”

“Just you; you’re the only one I let steal my clothes,” he smiled at her.

“Good to know,” she smiled. “They’re just so much more comfortable than mine,” she said while tugging at the sweatshirt.

“Could be because they’re about two sizes bigger than they should be,” he laughed.

“Yeah, that could very well be it,” she smiled. Then they both got in the car as Sydney drove away, nervously drumming her fingers on the steering wheel, anxious to see his reaction. They'd only been driving about five minutes when Sydney pulled in the parking lot of a motel near campus. She turned to Michael and saw his brow furrowed in confusion.

“I, um, rented us a room,” she began timidly, “but before you freak,” she added at the ghostly pale look beginning to appear on his face. “It’s solely for the purpose of watching tons of movies and spending the night in a bed slightly larger than one the size of a postage stamp. So... is that okay?” she cringed.

“Syd,” Michael laughed softly, not knowing what else to say and still recovering from his near stroke. “Of course it’s okay... but won’t your parents freak if they find a hotel room charge on your credit card?”

“Of course; I already thought of that,” she smiled. “See, my bill only comes with transaction numbers and amounts, and I tell my parents everything I buy so they never question everything. I’ll just tell them I needed an extra... whatever costs the same as the room.”

“Brilliant and devious. I love it,” he laughed.

“Yeah? So this is an ok present?” she smiled.

“Perfect,” he grinned at her. Then, they both got out of the car and walked to the room she had rented for them. “Hey, did you ever wonder how many kids from the college come here to have sex?” he laughed.

She grimaced. “Please, I’m trying not to dwell. But it’s.... alright,” she commented at the rather nauseatingly fabric on the furniture but otherwise clean appearance, mostly due to the fact that the motel had only been built the previous year. “And I don’t have Law tomorrow so we don’t have to get up obscenely early.”

“Oh excellent,” he grinned. “Why no law?”

“The professor got stuck in Buffalo because of snow. He emailed us this morning,” she smiled.

“Oh that’s nice,” Michael smiled. “So...”

“Oh! Movies!” she smiled as she dropped the bag she had been holding onto the bed. “I got all your favorites,” she enticed with a smile.

“Whoa sweet!” he exclaimed when looking through the bag. “This is awesome. You’re like the best girlfriend ever!”

“Nah,” she laughed. “You know what I was thinking though?” she said as she walked over to the DVD player and popped in the first movie. “Exactly a year tomorrow is when we met for the first time.”

“Ohhh yea,” he smiled. “Wow, it seems so much longer.”

“I know,” she laughed as she crawled up and under the covers of the bed with him. “I’m really glad we met.”

“Really? ‘Cause I’m just kinda so-so about it,” he teased. She smacked him lightly. “Hey, don’t hit the birthday boy!”

“Don’t be retarded,” she responded. He grumbled and kissed her head as they turned their focus to the movie.

~*~

“Ohhh, I don’t want it to be December!” Sydney groaned after their second movie (and pizza break).

“Why?” he laughed softly at her.

“Because December means finals week, which means winter break, which means wisdom teeth,” she frowned.

“Yesss, but that means New Year's Eve with me.” He grinned.

“I know... buuuut!” she whined.

“Oh, you’ll live, silly girl,” he told her. “I survived.”

“You only had two out!” she protested.

He rolled his eyes. “You’ll be fine. I promise.”

“Fine,” she grumbled. “Will you bring me a milkshake to ease my pain?”

“Sure,” he laughed. She grinned an overly large toothy grin at him. He laughed again, “Oh Syd, I love you.”

“I love you too,” she giggled and kissed his cheek.

After making out for a bit, the two of them fell asleep and, ironically, took up little space in the bed, having been so accustomed to sleeping in cramped quarters for two months. In the morning, Sydney ran over to the hotel office to drop off their room key while Michael collected their movies and other belongings, then met her at the car. “Thank you very, very much for my birthday gift,” he smiled.

“Well you are very, very welcome, but there is a little bit more,” she smiled.

“Oh?”

“Yeah, I gifted you two CD's through iTunes,” she told him.

“Oh wow, thank you.” He smiled.

Once back at the condos, Sydney and Michael separated so they could go to class. Sydney quickly ran up to her room to grab her bag but was intercepted by Nadia, who squealed and hugged her. “Uh... what are you doin’?” Sydney asked cautiously.

“I’m just so happy for you! How was it?! Tell me EVERYTHING!” she squealed.

“Um, Nad, I didn’t sleep with Michael,” Sydney said slowly.

Nadia’s face fell. “Then why the hell’d you go to a hotel!?”

“Because we couldn’t watch movies here because of the Nazi twins and over there Michael’s roommates are pigs. Besides, I wanted to sleep in a bed actually meant for two people, for once,” she explained. Nadia rolled her eyes dramatically. “What?”

“You... you’re just so... you!”

“Thanks,” Sydney beamed.

PM LIST
6helterskelter6
74Aliaschickita47
Addicted 2 Alias
albob
alias_chick_47
AliasBub
aliasfan212
Aliasfan23
aliasisthebest
AliasSydney502
Alwazabrat
ams4alias
Angel
angiverl
anji_alias
aprilsfool6
ashqua
ASIOagent
atekamel
benzmine
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
buckeyealum2000
catfishally
Catpin
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
dandan
derevkointraining
EJ11
Faye Vaughn
fieldstation
frangipani
freckles3706
freelancer79
funkymonkey
grassyass

hannahb
helpleessromantic
i love vaughny
i'm an aliasaholic
invisible
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
kittykatsmeow
lady alias
leelow13
les400coups
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
maddy28
Mallory
mbellsdiva
mightylittleone
Minttu
mnkdance963
Nadia Weiss
one&only44
pansarah1
PIpp
PointguysGirl
Prediction 47
sab-alias
sabbiee_co
shelley g.
Silvinha
smartgirl2004
Soccer22vartan
sparklingrainbow

SpyChic16
Spydrummer06
SpygirlAmy
stealthy
SuperDuck123
superspy
Syd&Vaughn4eva
Syd_ Vaughn
syd26
Syd4Vaughn
SydAPO05
sydney_alias_vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
sydofthesea
SydVaughn1001
texasalias2004
tubby
Thayna
UndercoverPhoenix47
vartan-lova
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
wiseman
gregstar
Sarahmañana
Carol_Br47
Lily Ella
Ms.MichaelVaughn
fire*N*ice
Nicky_Bristow
MH55995
Chicketepee
KAC
Freelancer7315
gucci_94
mountaineer_girl
Alias79
Crazy for Alias
jsdpfan15
Aliaschick347
Descena
stella1
LittleNicky
tblash423
tunita
gtwallichs
Lily Ella
SYD96
oooRevesDouxooo
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Nancy O
fox_canada
xxaliasluverxx
xMountineer02300844x

1st? wow it's like old times... if only pea and gee gee were here to race me :P

but anyway that's so sweet... an excellent birthday gift :smiley:

i do love nadia.. and he so typical nadia-esq reactions :smiley:

i sometimes feel you want a nadia yourself janet :Ponder:

anyway a very sweet chapter.. although i have my suspisions about new year....

thanks for the pm and the chapter :smiley:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are they ever going to do more???? :angelic:

Jk... I know they eventually will... they're just so cute and not jumping each other's bones like they do in my fics :angelic: :lol:

1st? wow it's like old times... if only pea and gee gee were here to race me :P

i sometimes feel you want a nadia yourself janet :Ponder:
ohh pea and gee :( i miss those guys
and i do want a nadia!!!... although i have katy :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Are they ever going to do more???? :angelic:
em... well... actually the orginal plan was no... i was punishing katy for something... i forget what it was tho... spoiling me maybe... not sure... you'll just have to wait and see :angelic:

aww that was so cute!!
they are so amazingly sweet to each other i think its great!
Nadia and Syd are complete opposites and yet get on really well with each other (most of the time anyway :P )
thanks for the PM
update soon :D

Back