Season 3 The scar and the burnt house

I think the people that got her cut some of her skin burnt it so that it will make people think that Sydney was dead because they used DNA and it matched.

Also The Two was worth watching because it was a great part in the beginning to see Vaughn cry it was so great!

Yeah, i cried too! n please dont hate vaughn people, that bit shows that he loved syd very much n that he still does! n good theory that could be true!

Mad bout Alias said:
Yeah, i cried too! n please dont hate vaughn people, that bit shows that he loved syd very much n that he still does! n good theory that could be true!
no MATTER what i do, i CAN'T hate vaughn, i can be pissed at him and wish syd would just shoot him, but i don't hate him, i could never hate him, he's too hot, and you have to admit he still obviously has a heart, he still loves her, damn it, he still loves her, that's a GOOD thing, hopefully he'll throw his 'wife' out the window and get back with syd, but until that happens, no matter what, i will NEVER hate vaughn, that is unless he KILLED sydney, unless he actually killed her with his OWN f***ing hands (which would NEVER happen). and as i said, i think he needs to PAY for what he's done, but i still don't hate him. :smiley:

oh i will never hate vaughn and i bet after syd's speech to him that he felt like sh*t and probably want to just wrap her up in his arms! or thats what i wanted him to do!! and god the way he looked in the debris was soo heartbreaking!! sh*t im goin to start crying again thinking about it!
and im sure that in the up coming eps vaughn will start to showing his feelin about syd and again and it will probably be hard for him to work and i bet his marriage is put to the test because of it!

good theory..but if you think about it-the francie/syd fight scene was really bloody. And you can match DNA with human blood. But good theory, maybe i'm wrong i don't know.

I'm mad at vaughn, but I won't hate him. He's too darn cute :blush: ...I'll be mad until he rejoins the CIA and when he leaves his wife...that was really wrong...as for the theory, I think they made a clone of Sydney, but in the process made her lose short term memory, explaining why she remembers Vaughn and everyone, but not what she did for two years.

I'm mad at vaughn, but I won't hate him. He's too darn cute  ...I'll be mad until he rejoins the CIA and when he leaves his wife...that was really wrong...as for the theory, I think they made a clone of Sydney, but in the process made her lose short term memory, explaining why she remembers Vaughn and everyone, but not what she did for two years.

That still doesn't explain the whole Syd killing people bit though. I agree about the clone.

And the remains would have to be like a BODY to get that to work... Unless they switched the DNA! :starts thinking:

When Vaughn was crying, I was SO about to cry...

I don't hate Vaughn - I am a little disappointed in him. I think I COULD feel a lot better if we could see a sequence where he is talking to Weiss or maybe even the CIA shrink about his real feelings. I hope they explore the impact this (Syd's reappearance) has had and will continue to have on him.
And it totally broke my heart when they showed him sitting in Syd's burnt house crying, but he totally got what he deserved from Syd when she told him off. :depressed:

Alias-luver1122 said:
I think the people that got her cut some of her skin burnt it so that it will make people think that Sydney was dead because they used DNA and it matched.

Also The Two was worth watching because it was a great part in the beginning to see Vaughn cry it was so great!
poor vaughnsta. he still didn't have to go off and get married!

and it so makes sense! I was wondering about the "remains" thing and I think you might be right but I'm waiting for ol Milo Rambaldi to show up any time now so maybe the scar has to do with him...

I'm thinking that the stupid wife is in someway really really evil.i mean it could happen, i mean come on it is "Alias". i also think that would be a good reason for the burn/scar on her stomach......Vaughn may be stupid but at least he ain't stupid in real life...if u know what i mean.

The DNA might of been cloned or somthing, like the freplica thing... planted by the people. my theory on the scar was that some chip or somthing was inserted there that made her act out of her own control, with no memory of doing so. like she was used as a weapon or somthing. just some thoughts

Back