Season 3 The scar def is...

Well, from the way Sydney examined the scar, it seemed to be one she didn't recognize. It didn't look like she was injured in that location during the fight with F-Allison, so we can guess:

1. She was injured at another time during her period of amnesia.
2. Something was removed from her body.
3. Something was implanted into her body.

Right now, I'm leaning toward #3. But we have way too little data to base good speculation on yet.
;)

:rolleyes: I think it is a scar from either kidney or appendix but it definitely has to do with Rambaldi because remember when Syd's mom says that Syd is the blood heir of Rambaldi or whatever she said before she leaped off the roof. I think ......Wow, now wait a minute. I just had a flash of an idea. What if it is a scar from ovary surgery or something like maybe they took some of Syd's eggs to grow a baby, the real person in the prophecy. Maybe they combined Syd's egg with Sloan's (Yuk) or Stark's seaman to create the person in the prophecy. mmmm.... :asleep:

AliasHombre said:
nope, no scar would come from a fight like that. She remmebered the fight, but she had never seen the scar b4. And all her other sars from the fight were healed.
She didn't say I fought Freplica ... she just said that Francie was doubled and asked how Will was ... :blink:

GoddessAliasErica said:
:rolleyes: I think it is a scar from either kidney or appendix but it definitely has to do with Rambaldi because remember when Syd's mom says that Syd is the blood heir of Rambaldi or whatever she said before she leaped off the roof. I think ......Wow, now wait a minute. I just had a flash of an idea. What if it is a scar from ovary surgery or something like maybe they took some of Syd's eggs to grow a baby, the real person in the prophecy. Maybe they combined Syd's egg with Sloan's (Yuk) or Stark's seaman to create the person in the prophecy. mmmm.... :asleep:
woah, that would be so weird...but it's possible...hmm...

AliasALIAS said:
A thought came up in Spanish a few days ago. Maybe when Irina stunned Sydney in Marseilles, she simultaneously injected a device. Sydney got the sscar when they extracted it.
Just a thought, not a theory..
yeah, could be ... but it would be too much, she wasn't touched when stunned by that thing in Marseille ... and she had two sweaters on while it was happening ... :blink:

FrEeLaNcEr03 said:
Milo47 said:
but so far we haven't heard anything in the prophecy about "the scar"....
in the prophecy it said that the woman would contain marks on her body
The prophecy named three invisible signs: DNA sequence, platelet level, and heart size.
;)

verdantheart said:
FrEeLaNcEr03 said:
Milo47 said:
but so far we haven't heard anything in the prophecy about "the scar"....
in the prophecy it said that the woman would contain marks on her body
The prophecy named three invisible signs: DNA sequence, platelet level, and heart size.
;)
Good point. I still just don't know what to make of that scar... Very peculiar... :thinking:

I am inclined to think that Freplica stabbed Will down in that same vacinity (lower than the stomach) where Syd's scar is. Therefore its either a scar in which Syd gave a kidney to Will to save his life. Or its a scar in which Syd's eggs were harvested in order to fulfill a prophecy or something.
I am still in the "Vaughn is not married club" and the theory that Syd saw this in the future in order to stop it.

I reviewed my tapes, and Freplica did not stab Syd there. I'm thinking that she is really seeing one of her possible futures, and to do that, Irina had to take a part of her body from her to get the 'time machine' to work... Dunno.

I dunno if anyone has mentionned this already, but the scar can't be an appendix scar. It's far to large and too high up. Plus, for the last few years, appendectomies have been done laproscopically... they pull the appendix right out through your belly button so there are no scars! :smiley: That rocks!
I'll be that the scar has nothing to do with any surgery at all. It's too... messy. It's a battle scar, I think.

Back