Season 2 The Scar

you people are creeping me out vaughn and will ; vaughn and irina those thoughts are just plain creepy.

Can anyone tell me where the blood is????

telling-a491.jpg

I hate it when they leave someone's death as a cliffhanger....ESPECIALLY FOR A SEASON FINALE! I think Will and Freplica are both alive...

I hope Evil Francie is still alive. I would hate it if they finally started developing her character in the finale and then killed her off.

i guess i should say this in jack's words "EVIL SHOULD BE ELIMINATED BY WHATEVER MEANS NESSASARY"
francinerater is EVIL, get what i'm saying?

well thank you for explaining that freelancer, i didnt relaize that she was that evil. maybe JJ should just go ahead and kill off Sloan and Sark and all the other bad guys on the show, regardless of their effect on the show. then it would just be a bunch of good CIA people with nobody to try and save the world from

now that i have the sarcasm out of my system, all i was saying was that i enjoyed the development in Francie/Allison's character like her dating Sark and crying over Will and i think it would be cool to see her character (evil as she may be) develop more

that was an evil way to express your feelings toward what i said <o>. you shouldn't abuse sarcasim, but hey, it's fun to, so what the hell am i telling you this for

freelancer26 said:
that was an evil way to express your feelings toward what i said <o>. you shouldn't abuse sarcasim, but hey, it's fun to, so what the hell am i telling you this for
nice way of putting it into perspective ... lol

haha, thanks freelancer, my ability to communicate would be seriously diminished if this was a sarcasm-free board

now how 'bout since there is no alias on all summer, we can go bang our heads into walls and smash our tvs and then when september comes we can buy these really big HD tvs that i saw at CURCUIT CITY yesterday.

Back