Season 2 The Scar

that would be so cool to get have an extra big TV just for ALIAS. A few of my roomates and I and some of our other friends are already planning to have a huge season three premier bash at our place next year

i was thinking it could relate to rambaldi. whoever took her wanted to examine her for stuff rambaldi said, and maybe he predicted there would be something inside of the person in his prophecy.

Barlowe Girl said:
if syd's scar is from the fight? how come her blazer isn't ripped?
the scar wasn NOT from the fight ... she wasn't hurt that way .. if you see the final scene of the fight, when she is dozing off ... you will see her belly and no blood whatsoever ... it was NOT from the fight ...

look at the pic:

telling-a508.jpg

I think she probably just cut herself on a piece of glass during the fight. My mom works for an obstetrician and that's not how they harvest your eggs. And if she looked at it, then she must have known how it had gotten there and wanted to check and see if it was any better cuz she obviously didn't know how much time had passed if she looked all shocked when Vaughn said she had been missing for two years.

Maybe it's just there to show that time actually passed (it's from a wound that she doesn't remember) and she wasn't magically transported forward in time.
;)

i didn't like the time travel thing either because it seemed a little far-fetched and whatnot but i've always had this odd idea that it has to do with why she's been gone.

Back