The Scariest Movie Ever Made...

This is really good list of the best horror and scariest movie ever made! Well at last I found an article that shows the scariest movies ever made, I’m glad that my top 3 horror movies are included there!
I choose Exorcist, OMEN and The Shining from the list!

View it here: http://www.stuffmagazine.com/articles/inde...&src=stf123

Do you think the Exorcist is the scariest movie than the movie “The Shining”?

I'd say that the scariest movie is The Ring (the japanese version) and the Exorcist.
Then again, I'm not a big fan of scary movies, so maybe there are more scary movies out there. :smiley:

Why is Gremlins on that list ?!? :blink:

I'd say The Ring Japanese, and maybe Blair Witch Project cos that jsut scared the living piss out of me :P

I've never really been scared watching a movie, except for the time that I was like 5 and saw The Shinning. I totally freaked out and never watched it again, until two years ago, where I made the stupid mistake of watching it a 3:00am in a hotel! But now I love it.

I don't find slasher movies like Saw or Freddy scary at all. The scariest movies of all are the ones that get in your head and make you think and the ones that could actually happen.

Hmmm - I can't really think of the "Scariest" movie i have seen, but the most disturbing would be either Hostel or The Hills Have Eyes.

One of my favourite horrors is, Quarantine.

The Ring!! Definitely!!! I saw this movie with my best friend and we were alone in the theater... my phone rang during the film... I had nightmares for a week! And I'm still scared of that girl with her dark hair on her face, and the tv screen when it doesn't work... brrrr
The only thing I can watch is Finale Destination, because I think that's funny!

This is really good list of the best horror and scariest movie ever made! Well at last I found an article that shows the scariest movies ever made, I’m glad that my top 3 horror movies are included there!
I choose Exorcist, OMEN and The Shining from the list!

View it here: http://www.stuffmagazine.com/articles/inde...&src=stf123

Do you think the Exorcist is the scariest movie than the movie “The Shining”?
Exorcist is the scariest movie than the movie “The Shining” movie..

Back