The Scrapbook

Yeah go ahead bawl your eyes out! People don't worry though here's a recap "the picture was of Michael and Syd receiving an award from the president" So clearly he lives to get his award!!:rolleyes:

your story is very good! I hope that you keep it going, and I hope the "never kiss again part" isn't true, hopefully michael will be alright! Your story is great though, post more soon!

Chapter 5
Syd's eyes watered up at the remembrance of Michael's funeral, but she forced herself not to cry, and to keep on remembering.
After their beautiful kiss, Weiss interrupted. "Okay, you love birds, shows over please get started on the mission."
Oh...Weiss. They had forgotten all about him. Grr...that was just like Weiss breaking up things.
"You mean you've been listening this whole time," Michael said into his earpiece.
"Yeah, you know that's what these communicators are for."Weiss joked.
"Okay, let's get started." Michael agreed.
"I've been checking out around this place, and I saw the security box Marshall was talking about," pointed out Syd. She took out her glasses, which were extremely big, out of the sack she carried around her. Michael took out screwdrivers, and wirecutters so he could splice into the security cameras. Then they seperated, Vaughn went to a side door, and Sydney to the front.
Quickly and carefully she put in Sloane's initials, and passed through the ocular scan. This opened all the doors so they could go in. As predicted, Vaughn's door led to the camera operations room, and Syds into the foyer of the lodge. The foyer was very large with many doors, and stairs.
Syd took out her gun, and pointed it in various directions looking for any guards there could be around. She heard footsteps coming from behind her, but not soon enough. "Hello, Miss. Bristow." a voice said behind her. She felt a cold metal being pushed against her neck, causing her to fall to her knees.

----------------------
Please review, but remember this story is far from over. Thanx for alll the wonderful reviews. :D

FUNERAL!!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID HE WAS GOING TO LIVE BECAUSE THEYRE GETTING SOME AWARD!!! OH NO!! I LOVE GETTING ALL EMOTIONAL ABOUT THESE THINGS GREAT JOB!!! And I wasn't being cynical I'm being honest. It's so much fun to get all worked up about this stuff. :smiley:

Back