Season 2 The Season Finale

I'm terrified right now, because there are huge thunderstorms and possible tornados coming this way, and I'm afraid my electricity or my ABC station will go out!! Even if they don't, I'm afraid they'll keep breaking into the show with weather alerts and warnings with their stupid "Doppler 3000" or whatever it is. I would do ANYTHING in the world right now to guarantee I can see the entire finale. I seriously would sit in the house with a tornado going by outside if Alias was on! Lol.

:eek:fftopic: My local ABC station got the Doppler 7000 I think 2 years ago. At first, it was a complete waste of money because Southern Cal was going through a drought and there was absolutely no rain for months! :P

I'm definitely anticipating it! I can't wait. Two hours of Alias. I just hope that Alias remains a good show because a few people on another board weren't sure about watching season 3 after reading spoilers (i dont know what spoilers they were talking about though. I only read Herc's article, which made me more excited) :D :D

Alias_twin5 said:
Oh and is there anyone else out there who shares my views that watching scenes from the next episode just ruins it? I think it does because then you know what's going to happen.
yeah, it does...i agree. for the last couple ep's, i've been reading summaries of the ep before it airs, and it just ruined it to me. there wasnt really any excitement cuz i already knew everything that was going to happen. so, for the season finale, i decided not to do that...it's kind of hard not to read them cuz i want to know what happens, so i just clicked on a spoiler thread and read that...that way it doesnt ruin the whole ep...but now i know what happens at the end so i'm really...shocked...i need to see it on-screen to believe it

Alias said:
ANTICIPATION!!!!! When the promo showed Syd ripping off her shirt and pulling Vaughn up with her...OMG I got all dizzy and my stomach got all melty, like when you read fanfics!!!! AND IT LOOOKS SO GOOD!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!
can't wait to see that!

I beg your pardon? Don't even suggest something like that! Vaughn and Syd are in love and are meant to be together forever! Stop it, stop it, stop it! Now I'm going to be sick because if that's true, (which it's not) that means Syd did it with her brother. EWWWWW! Where do you people get this stuff?

yah Milo47, where do you get all these sick thoughts from? i'm curious do these type of thoughts always go though your head?

Back