The Seduction of Irina Derevko

lenafan

Cadet
:smiley: Well I had to write this one, especially after everyone including Marshall, wanted to know how he had planted the passive tracker on Irina. (Didn't you love the look Jack gave him?)
I thought turnabout is fair play and she should pay the penalty of thinking he would fall for this twice. Betray him again? Not likely. :angry:

In one of the threads I reminded readers of the old saying: “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.” Jack Bristow was not going to be suckered again. ;)

The characters belong to JJ Abrams, but live in the hearts and minds of the fans of Alias. :Ph34r:

and now.....

THE SEDUCTION OF IRINA DEREVKO

Jack went over the plans carefully. He wanted her to be sure and hopefully safe. She looked at him over the rim of her wineglass, a half smile on her lips.
“Pretty straightforward.” She said, watching him take a drink of wine.
“I think we have a shot,” Jack said quietly.
Irina looked at him. “There’s one thing. The tracker you put in my shoulder.”
“You want it removed.”
“If they discovered I’ve been tagged, it’s over. We both know that.”
He nodded and went to his bag to take out a small tool kit. “I have a knife and small pliers. This might hurt.”
She shrugged, pulling the left sleeve of her shirt down to reveal her bare shoulder. “Do it.”
“Kendall would have me court-martialed for this.
“Kendall isn’t as smart as you are.”
He made an incision. She grunted with the pain. He plucked the metal tracker out, holding it up so she could see it. “Got it. You O.K.?” He put a bandage over the wound.
“This is nothing,” she said pulling her shirt back. “We need to get up early.”
Jack stared at her. “Yes,” he said softly.
“We should go to bed.” She leaned toward him.
He was drawn to her, then kissed her hard. She returned the kiss with equal passion. Her right hand went to the back his head, pulling him around to the bed. They kissed hungrily, as though it had been an eternity. Jack felt all the pent-up emotion falling away as they broke apart briefly. She looked up at him in the soft light. It was as though the years between had never happened.
He reached down again, seeking her lips, pinning her head down. He could feel their hearts beating. He could hear thunder in his ears. This was crazy. He needed her. He felt her hands on his head, running her long fingers thru his hair.
“Jack,” she said softly, “take off my clothes.”
It was like déjà vu, he thought. My God, how many times had she said that to him while they were married. It had been a ritual with them when they had sex. Irina liked the feel of his hands on her body as he undressed her. He, in turn, had liked watching her body come alive. He pulled her up to stand next to him. He kept kissing her as he unbuttoned the shirt, pulling it off. He pulled the zipper down on her pants. He reached around her body unsnapping her bra. He felt her breasts on his chest. Her eyes were closed as he leaned her back onto the bed. Gently and slowly, he pulled the jeans off. She was wearing red bikini panties. Jack stared at her, wondering if she had known this would happen. It had been coming for sometime. The interaction had been so filled with sexual tension that sometimes it was hard for him to even look at her when they were debriefing.
He put both hands on the bikini and gently pulled them off. As he did so he felt those wonderful hands unbuckling his own pants, then they were at his shirt. He threw it on the floor. He swallowed, his mind screaming for release. He stepped out of his slacks and boxers. He settled down between her legs. Leaning on his elbows on either side of her, he began to kiss her under the chin and neck. It was a technique he had used so many times before to get her so ready for him. This time, however, he had a little more in mind.
“Jack,” she whispered urgently. “Do it.”
“No, my dear, I don’t think you’re quite ready yet.” He kept kissing her breasts, the small mole on the side of the left one, the nipples. Then, he moved slowly down the flat lean stomach, searching every inch with his tongue. She was squirming. He knew every one of her nerve endings were making her ache with desire.
Then he was at the mound of dark hair between her legs. His mouth began working, his tongue flicking and licking her thighs. He smiled when he heard her moan. She would never forget this night. He looked up toward her head, which was writhing on the pillow. Her dark chestnut hair spilled over it. He caught his breath. She was so beautiful and … and so deadly.
Suddenly, he got to his knees and spread her legs. She was ready and so was he. He took her, plunging himself deep inside, thrusting again and again. He felt himself getting ready to release anything and everything. His head was roaring. He felt her legs wrap themselves around his thighs, pulling him as far in as he could go.
She gasped, then cried out, her hips bucking as the orgasm released itself. Her eyes glazed over a little. He thrust again and again, his eyes never leaving her face.
His right hand reached under the pillow.
She gave another cry as a second lesser orgasm happened. She rolled to the right, gasping, her hands reaching for him. He leaned forward and thrust again. She moved back a little.
“Ouch,” Irina cried.
“Sorry, I must have rubbed the bandage the wrong way,” he whispered. “I’ll put another on.” He started to withdraw from between her legs.
“No, wait!” She gasped as though needing to fill her lungs completely. She reached out for him again. “Stay where you are.” She dropped back on the pillow, her eyes searching his face. Then she looked away, not letting him see the tears filling her eyes.
“I think you’d better let me –umm—go. We have to get up early.” He reminded her.
She nodded, smiling, “I must say you certainly have not lost your ability to please. If anything, I’d say you were even better than the last time.” Then she remembered the last time.
Later, Jack held her in his arms as she slept. He gazed at this woman he had alternately hated and loved since she was moved into the cellblock. She would be pissed off royally when she discovered what he had done. He wished he could be there.
He had replaced the bandage on her shoulder and she never knew.

I must live in a cave, I went a whole day and didn't even realize this was here, very uncharacteristic of myself! I LOVED IT!!!! :lol: I was waiting for a good piece on what happened, and this was deffinately worth the wait, no one writes as well as you! :blush: It's also very hot in here....::coughs loudly:: right, this was great, I really couldn't have seen Jack falling for her again, so easily! (y)

AgentNicBristow is right, he did plant the passive tracker between her breasts! Right in the middle of that orgasm! He ripped the shoulder bandage and OUCH!! ;)

One hot story wow :cool:

If planed between the breasts how to hide the entrance hole and pain on spot?
If Jack specifided injected, that could be a figure of speach or was it more descriptive?

I had came up with a alternitive explanation working from the injection term and looked up what was located under the skin there and would love comment but I wrote in a clinical style so it is no where as well writen or pleasing. :smiley: I will post else where in this section.

Finally...someone who is interested in writing about more than just S-v or S-s stuff...Jack&Irina should have full lives too! And it's good stuff...keep it comin'!

Another great R-Rated Fiction story! I love your writing lenafan and am very honoured to say that I'm working with you on a fanfic.
kylo4

Whew~ great job. In reference to the tracker. On the show they never said where it was placed only that when sark found scanned her it was in her chest area somewhere, which the most logical place i would think would be where the old one was so she wouldn't feel it because cutting the old one out would hurt enough.

Ah anyways good job!
E

Back