The Seduction of Sydney Bristow.

Finally, here's a short, but new chapter.

They both hit the road on a killing spree. While travelling, they saw a man in a bright red shirt, with a male symbol necklace. The man's name, was Austin Powers!!!!!!!!!

"Yah, baby, Yah!" He said. "You make me very horny, very horny indeed, brother." He pointed at Vaughn. Vaughn gave a strange look towards Sydney that meant. "Who the hell's ass is he on?" Then Vaughn took out his double barreled shotgun. (Austin was waving his ass right in front of Vaughn's face, and going, "Ewewewewewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww". While he was doing it.)

Then Vaughn shot him in the ass, just like he had done to Kendall the other day. Austin screamed, "My ass, by beautiful leathery, Italian made, hand crafted, carved out of wooden Pinnochio ass!" Then he ran about and waddled like a duck until Vaughn shot him in his face, and as Austin's face was oozing in, he managed to say, "Nice ass, baby!" Then died.

So then the killing spree went on, as they travelled to Eminem's house.
kylo4

Thanks for the compliment ALIASX, also, if you want more funnies from me, check out my topic Weird Alias Questions, in the Alias Fun forum. You'll LYAO. Also, check out my General fiction fic The Alias? Austin Powers Crossover.
kylo4

ILMAO!!!!
That's some great fic!! I love it- its sooooo funny!!!!
Hee hee hee~Austins butt!!! :woot: even better - Vaughn's butt 🤤
Can u plz pm me when u update!
Thanx!

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

I can't believe that this story got popular!!!!!! I didn't expect it to be like that!!!!!! More will be up soon. But please have in mind, that I'm working on 4 fanfics at once!!
kylo4

Back