It was one of the best episodes ever!

• It was good, but they could've done better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh... I would've rather been watching Alias re-runs

• It was just bad... a waste of an hour

• Total voters
I'm curious... What did you all think of the series finale? I thought it was amazing... a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Especially considering the way the rest of the season was going...

I do wish Prue could've come back though... even though I know that wasn't really a possibility :(

i think that they did a good job with it, although they projected too much into the future, same goes with Alias. see with charmed, they have the door closing at the end which ties it with the rest. with Alias, i dont get why Dixon walked off with Syd and Vaughn too.

I dunno... I liked learning about the what was instore for the charmed ones in the future. I gave me a good sense of closure... same with Piper's grandaughter using her powers to close the door at the end... like Prue used her powers to close the door at the end of the 1st episode....

I liked the way that everyone was there - Grams, Patty, Big Chris and Wyatt.etc. but I don't know. For me it didn't really cover much, and I'm annoyed that they none of them actually really got to use their powers.

It wasn't all that for me! As you say it was nice seeing the whole family except Prue! it would have been nice for Paige and Prue to bond a bit ! but the end bit although it was nice seeing their future it was rushed and i still didnt get to hear Pheobe's daughters name.

awww little Henry and the twins how sweet but those glasses she was wearing!

yeah, it never occured to me that Shannon should have made a cameo appearance for the last episode.

then again, she wasn't in most of the show, so...

Yeah... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hoping for a surprise cameo from Shannen eventhough I knew there was pretty much no way that was going to happen. It would've been so cool if Prue had come back for the last episode. *sigh*

Back