Sydney Bristow...(any pic)
*SLIDE*

=the real Mrs. Michael Vaughn (S/V pic)
*SLIDE*

Anti-Lauren #18 (bad pic of Lauren)
*SLIDE*

Riley (S/V picture)

Thank you in advance....

This is me, sucking at animation. My big problem is size. :blink: I made a version of this one that was better but turned out to be 406k. :angry: WHY?! Does anyone know of a better way to use more frames and get a smaller sized sig than using Photoshop animation (Save for Web)? I'm gonna ask this in the Tuts&Help section, too...

e80c0931.gif

Les

so you are talking about file size? I think there's a way to get it smaller in file wise, but i think it tampers with the quality.

Hey spy_girl21! If no one else has asked for the sig you posted the other day, can I have it? If so, please put Padme as the name. Thanks!!

spy_girl21 said:
so you are talking about file size? I think there's a way to get it smaller in file wise, but i think it tampers with the quality.
Yeah file size... How do you do that?

Les

when your saving it, it should come up with a menu saying whether you want a small file or a large file. click on small, i don't know if it'll show up for your program. I'm using elements 2.0

spy_girl21 said:
when your saving it, it should come up with a menu saying whether you want a small file or a large file. click on small, i don't know if it'll show up for your program. I'm using elements 2.0
I have Elements, too, tho not sure the version (it doesn't say). I don't get that popup tho. Are you saying it comes up when you use "save for web"? I'm talking about animated gifs, not jpegs.

Les

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back