ThE SiG THreAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure exactly were to request so i thought i would check here.....if no one minds and it's busy...could I get an animated banner please....

Slide/Banner 1:
alias2.jpg

and
Jennifer94.jpg

^--on the other side with CIA PROFILE: Agent Sydney Bristow under it

Slide/Banner 2:
Jennifer16.jpg

^--on one side with (text) "Behind Every Pretty Face...." on the other side

Slide/Banner 3:
Jennifer57.jpg

^--on one side with (text) "There is a Secret." on the other side.

Slide/Banner 4:
Jennifer89.jpg

^--on one side with (text) "Behind Hers...." on the other side

Slide/Banner 5:
Jennifer91.jpg

^--one one side with (text) "There is a conspiracy." on the other side.

Thanks A LOT! if any of that is confusing post, or you can PM me....

~Agent B

hi! i was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to make me a sig?

i'd like to have an anamated one that syd "sydney" on one w/ a pic of a disguise (whichever one)...and one that says "vaughn", any pic goes...one says "sark" and pic..."irina" and pic..."jack" and pic..."weiss" and pic..."marshall" and pic... then says "syd + vaughn" (or s/v whatever) and a pic of them......then that says "ALIAS" and "Rachael" (in the corner).....

(if too much you can cut the weiss and marshall...) you could do whatever else you want with it, sorry i'm not that specific...!!!! so sorry.. i know its confusing too... but just pm me if you have a question!

thank you SO much if you do it!!! i would owe you like forever!

~rachael

miss_nancee said:
isnt the max height of a sig 100? cuz i think yours is too big jaimie...
[post="1035015"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hmm....i read the rules and you're right. i made it for creative anyways....oh well, i have quotes now :lol: :rolleyes:

svfan4ever said:
:lol: Do you mean me? If you do sure I guess but could you be a little more specific??

--Linda 🎈
[post="1035974"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

heheh, sorry my bad :blush: :P i'd like these pics, all together on one slide saying, "love finds a way" all wispy and flowy in the corner

are these sizes okay? ^_^ sorry i know there huge, but i can't find any medium ones :thinking:
what i mean by wispy and flowy is, like french script writing :P i hope that makes sense :lol:

Hello, Sorry that i havent been on for along time, its my GCSE year and im behide in some subjects and i have alot of coursework, so ill try to stay on for awhile but coming up to next year from feb time ill be off doing more coursework and coursework and nov time is mocks

im back, i can do some sigs again for awhile

Hoyl felgercarb I love your sig Dixon! Ok I really really want a Harry Potter sig.... I want it to be of pictures of Hermione and for it to say Hermione in fancy letter at the bottom. If you are interested please PM me and Ill send you the links for the pics that I want. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back