The Simpsons Movie

Kuzzle

Cadet
I went to see it earlier today. I have to say, my favorite line by far was "Alaska: The one place where you can never be too fat, or too drunk." So very true... :P

I thought it would be funnier :/

Although I have a rather warped sense of humor. I like it gruesome. My favorite short funny (and gory) movie is Bowling Balls (given away by ICP with their Hell's Pit CD)

I have yet to get a new copy though.

I heard a rumor that now that the Simpnson's Movie is done, the people over there want to start working on Futurama again. The Simpson's were alright and everything..but after so long of it, I sort of enjoy Futurama more.

I thought it would be funnier :/

Although I have a rather warped sense of humor. I like it gruesome. My favorite short funny (and gory) movie is Bowling Balls (given away by ICP with their Hell's Pit CD)

I have yet to get a new copy though.

If you expected it to be funny, I can see how you'd be disappointed. That's not how the Simpsons work, ya know? They're, like, a slice of Americana, or something. Sure, there's humor in there every now and then, but it's not the focus.

I heard a rumor that now that the Simpnson's Movie is done, the people over there want to start working on Futurama again. The Simpson's were alright and everything..but after so long of it, I sort of enjoy Futurama more.

Yeah, I liked Futurama. Watching the same old episodes gets old, but I'd love to see some new ones.

I've seen every Futurama and Famiy Guy episode around eight times. Well, except for the Family Guy where Meg gets a job at the pancake house place, as that one was messed up on my DVD. :(2

Back