The Sims

Codename said:
g_woman711 said:
Tonight I was playing The Sims, and some guests came over.  Two of them wondered into one of the bathrooms (which happened to be fairly small) and they couldn't get back out (even though the door was open, don't know how they managed that!).  And since they were visitors to my house, I couldn't make them move allowing them to get out.  Well, one of them finally starved to death, which gave the other room to get out.  So then I got the bright idea to experiment with different ways to kill your Sims.  So I created four people, and built two buildings and a pool.  One Sim sat in a house with nothing but a stereo (so I could listen to my MP3's while I performed my experiment) and starved to death.  One Sim swam in a pool until she fell asleep and drowned.  (BTW, did you know that if you swim enough at one time you can earn a Body point?  I didn't until tonight.)  And then I had the other two Sims in the second house, which was packed with all  kinds of furniture, and they caught the place on fire.  After the bed, pool table, couches and various other things caught on fire it was like a huge bonfire.  I know, I know, very sick and twisted....but it was fun.  :sly:  And now I know, so I won't ever have to do it again.
It sounds like me but I am not evil.. :D
I'm not evil either...most of the time. However, I do occasionally have those urges.

the_alliance said:
1. OMG, i'm scared of u ppl. :thinking:

2. what is the highest amount of family friends you had at any point?
3. what is the highest amount of money you had? (w/out ::rosebud:: )
1. Don't be scared of us! You are a live person, and not a SIM, so you have nothing to fear. :D

Okay, don't quote me on this because I don't remember for sure...

2. 7 or 8 friends

3. About $110,000

the_alliance said:
AliasALIAS said:
Does anyone have the link for Sims Online? And do you have to buy and install the game in order to play online? Or are they two seperate things?
i think you have to buy another software. Sims Online is kinda like another expansion pack.
actually, it's a completely different program. Besides the price of the program itself, you also have to pay a monthly service charge of 9.99

Alli-I own Tropico. It can be a really fun game, but it can get extremely boring waiting for buildings to be built :asleep:

I've been playing the Sims for about 2 years. I have all the expansions except for unleashed (I just haven't had time to load it ^_^ ). I think I have like 150+ items downloaded. Does anyone know of any good, free download sites?

Tiger<O> said:
I own Tropico. It can be a really fun game, but it can get extremely boring waiting for buildings to be built :asleep:

I've been playing the Sims for about 2 years. I have all the expansions except for unleashed (I just haven't had time to load it ^_^ ). I think I have like 150+ items downloaded. Does anyone know of any good, free download sites?
nope, do the expansion ones u have include Deluxe and Vacation?

PS. this is my 700th post! :D

I didn't know you had to pay a monthly fee to play the Sims online! I don't have it anyway, but still, I learned something new.

I wish computer games weren't so expensive...I would so have all of the expansion packs!

the review in the San Jose Mercury said all these good things about The Sims Online, but then on the second page, the reviewer totally says, "TSO is bad! Don't buy it!" I'll add a link to the article as soon as it in online (there's like a one or two day delay for them to put it on the internet)

the_alliance said:
Tiger<O> said:
I own Tropico. It can be a really fun game, but it can get extremely boring waiting for buildings to be built :asleep:

nope, do the expansion ones u have include Deluxe and Vacation?

PS. this is my 700th post! :D
I have vacation-but as far as i know Deluxe is just a rerelease of The Sims, Livin Large, And House Party

Did you guys know that they're putting the Sims on the PS2? Instead of just being able to play by youself, you can live in a house with someone and have control of them at the same time. They're also putting on a mini game to play with 2 people, you have to try and have as many people make out with you as possible before time runs out. I think that it sounds wicked cool!! It's supposed to just like the PC version but with some extra add ons and stuff.

Krazed :ninja:

i've had about 34 friends...if you get one of the townie's to marry one of your sims, they get all of the townie's friends.

also, have any of you guys used the guinea pig? your sims can catch diseases from the guinea pig and DIE if you don't take care of them!

please please please!! buy the turkey and watch your sims...too funny.

I haven't tried the guinea pig myself but have seen others with it. At first it wasn't known to most of the public that the guinea pig had hidden effects.

As I get more expansion packs it seems to go REALLY slow. It like takes 15 min. just to get to the nieghborhood screeen! It's ridiculus! that's why I unistalled vacation (waste of my money) so now I only have the original to hot date. I like the games...its just really slow!

Back