The Sims

I always have trouble with making/keeping family friends. I wouldn't have them except it's required for certain jobs. Marry a townie, huh? I'm gonna try that.

For the money code-if you mess up (i recommend at the end) like if you have ;!;!;!;; and you keep holding it down (despite the no such cheat pop up box) you don't have to keep retyping it. That way you can have as much money as you want in little amount of time. Don't mess up till the end of what you put in because when you mess up, the amount stops. So if you want more, mess up at end. Sorry if that was a little confusing, it's kinda hard to explain in words.

Oh, answering spygurl001's question, you have to have "Hot Date" to meet townies. I don't know if you have downtown with vacation or superstar (i don't have those) but you have to at least have hot date.

I don't have delux, but I don't think it matters for normal codes. You can try checking out cheatcc.com or cheatplanet.com (i think) or even going to a search engine and looking around. I know there's plenty out there, I just don't remember. :blush:

my mom won't let me get the sims hot date :angry: she says i'm not old enough i'm 15!!!!!!and plus what more could i see on there than going to see a R rated movie???see lets me see R rated movies but i can't get the game :angry: :angry:
i think she just doesnt want me to be on the computer anymore than i already am because she can't use the it costs to much exuse because I"M PAYING FOR IT!!
i do have
TheSims
Unleashed
and House Party

i'm 15 and i have it. but i changed my mind the sims is evil!!!(not really but it's slowing down my computer, which i'm not too happy with, and it freezes it too, time for new computer, walks to store)

Argh...I need my game back!!! My friend leaves it locked up in her home...her family is away n shes at camp. Should have took the offer for a pair of her house keys. The Sims is addicting though! So fun making up families that resemble one's I know. My friend n I did all our teacher's once. Well I think I shoudl get free copies of the game...since it is named after me!!!

Haha! I got my Sim Deluxe bakc, and she loaned me a bunch of expansions. I need superstar! She still needed to install it on her new computer. :(

what's so special about this game....it seems that girls like this game 100 to 1 over the boys liking it......it doesn't seem like a lot of fun to me, that's for sure!

I really don't know whats so fun about it. Its just addicting, partially why I still haven't installed it. Hmph, the cd wont burn! Argh, why does she store all her cd's in such horrible places so that they are all scratched up. Oh well I'll just install it, my Sims Deluxe was able to be burned, so strange.

Back