the sisterhood of the travelling pants

I love both of these books! They sound weird... but my friend made me read them and I love them! They are my fav books!!!!!! My fav character was Bee!

Okay I don't wanna ruin the ending for anyone, but I'm gonna say it anyway.

I loved the book, but it was funny cuz I thought that Bee would get over Eric and Lena would get back with Kostos, but it was visa versa. lol. I really like Kostos and that sucks that he got married!

I hope that someone hot plays him in the movie!

I thinkl she's talking about the third book or the second! I just read the third one and it was AWESOME!!!! I hope she writes another one!! I really loved the end of the third one too!!!!!

I bought "Girls in Pants" like a couple weeks ago and finished it in the same day that I bought it. It was so great and I bawled my eyes out. I hope she writes a fourth one about them in college, but something tells me she wont... I dunno that's just the feeling I'm getting. Anyone else feel that way?

meg_loves_Alias said:
I bought "Girls in Pants" like a couple weeks ago and finished it in the same day that I bought it. It was so great and I bawled my eyes out. I hope she writes a fourth one about them in college, but something tells me she wont... I dunno that's just the feeling I'm getting. Anyone else feel that way?
[post="1279968"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
She said she IS writing a fourth one (yay!), but I can't find the article right now.

As for the 3rd book, I cried too. Is it wrong that I still want Lena and Kostos to end up together? I mean, it's great that she let him go and is pursuing her dream of being an artist, but doesn' the fact that she got over him mean she can now get back together with him? Now that she is a more mature and stronger person, I think it would work. Because I still think Kostos is hot and I like him better than Paul, even if he did knock that girl up. Besides, if Bee and Eric can work out their problems, then why not Kostos and Lena?

I also love Tibbie/Bryan and Carmen was so funny with the grandma.

God I talk about these people like they're real.

I've just started reading the first book... I thought the beginning was a bit cheesy... the whole magical pants thing but I like the format of the book... how they snap from character to character. It's pretty good so far.

Back