The South

u should come to where i live in VA, if u dont have an accent ur considered wierd... but its true we dont have barely and farms, and they arent country hicks or anything

SpyGurl001 said:
krzykty57789 said:
i do i have an very very big country accent, but what do u expect from someone who lives in the smallest county in VA... when i visit realitives in Pennsylvania, my accent really comes out, and my family makes fun of me, cause im all like ya'll and wansday (wednesday)...
LoL I so know how u mean when I go up north and talk they think I speak to slow and when I talk they don't understand me some times..lol I think they just talk too fast

~KM 🤠
My friend has relatives in the northa and she has a country accent and they have no idea what she means when she says I reckon or somthing like that. Then they make fun of her. :P

JnC&SnVfan4life said:
SpyGurl001 said:
krzykty57789 said:
i do i have an very very big country accent, but what do u expect from someone who lives in the smallest county in VA... when i visit realitives in Pennsylvania, my accent really comes out, and my family makes fun of me, cause im all like ya'll and wansday (wednesday)...
LoL I so know how u mean when I go up north and talk they think I speak to slow and when I talk they don't understand me some times..lol I think they just talk too fast

~KM 🤠
My friend has relatives in the northa and she has a country accent and they have no idea what she means when she says I reckon or somthing like that. Then they make fun of her. :P
lol... but yankees confuse me too they say wierd things like pop(soda), sweeper(vaccuum), and things like that and it totally confuses me -_- :D

o I know!!! LoL and they really don't know how it is to go to the woods and have a good party!! lol

Some Yanks are just too prim and proper! Also they have NO MANNERS!

~KM

SpyGurl001 said:
krzykty57789 said:
Damn Yankees!
LoL!! Nah most r alright but I hate it when they try to imitate us!! they so can't!!!!

~KM
yeah i know, but i just love saying damn yankees, my dads a yankee so i of course i like yankees, but its my one excuse of cusing in front of my parents.. other than that id be in deep... DAMN YANKEES :P

Back