The South

Ah yes, I live in the south. North Carolina to be exact. NASCAR Country as I like to call it. I love country music (along with other forms of music as well). I don't think I have too much of an accent though.

I like in North Carolina. Home is in the city, but I go to college in the mountains. SOme say that the school's orientation is:
a. listen to country music
b. learn how to work a keg
c. smoke weed

I love the south. I never want to live anywhere that doesn't have sweet tea. I love it here so much. EVeryone is nice. Southern Hospitality rock. We know about college football and baseball here. I live in the heart of the ACC. Wake forest is only 30 minutes from my home. I have a small accent. about clay's. It's very thick. I know people who have one. My exboyfriend Lee had a really thick accent. He lived his entire life in the mountains.

Also iF I get my masters in History I want to write my diseration on howthe south is misunderstood in history. The US civil was not about slavery. Lincoln added that to get the south mad. The Civil war had to do with states rights. Also I don't think many people realize the role the south played in the revolutonary war. Other than Cowpenns there weren't major battless, but the south used gorilla warfare to wear cornwallies's troops out so theBritish were weaker when they reach the northern colonies.

LoL!!! Who doesn't love the South?? But ppl often misunderstand it...
Just came home from watching the guys going muddin' 2 of the guys smoked there front wheel drive!

~KM

exactly. i think what ppl say that all people who live in the south have southern accents and live on farms with cows and are total hobos is sterio typical felgercarb ^_^

yea I know I mean yea I think in general yes we do talk a little different the ppl up north plus we have are own type of llanguage, but thats found everywhere even in different jobs

but I do hate how everyone thinks in the south all u do is raise cow and get married and pregnant at 16 (yes I went up North and I told them I was 16 and they asked me if I was married yet..)

However I'm very proud of being from the South!!!

~KM

Betha Bristow said:
O...M...G! someone asked you if you were married.. at 16?!?! gee what do people think we are? a bunch of.. omi :lol:

I wanna live in Cali :woot:
yea I just looked at them like what the heck!! My friend was like laughing so hard I think we scared them!!

~KM

Back