The Story Begins..

I'll have to post it later. I'm at my parents office :angry: I won't be home for about an hour. I have it saved
on a disk sitting on my computer. Please don't hate me.:angelic: I'll PM everyone when I post.

Here you go: the new scene. Sorry for the wait. I just got home!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scene: CIA Task Force, Briefing Room. Marshall and Jack are there. Sydney and Vaughn are coming in.
Vaughn- You wanted to see us?
Jack- Yes, we are still waiting for Agent Dixon.
Sydney- Isn’t he supposed to be off?
Jack- We have something I think that he will be particularly interested in.
(Dixon enters)
Dixon- (out of breath) Sorry….I’m late.
Jack- We have received Intel regarding Irina Derevko and Arvin Sloane. They were last seen in India, associating with this man(puts picture on screen). His name is Ahmed Bichu. They were overheard discussing of a master plan. We are only guessing this plan regards the Rambaldi artifacts they have acquired.
Sydney- Do we know where they are now?
Jack- Based on our intel, he hasn’t left Bombay.
Kendall- You will go and retrieve as much intel about Sloane and Derevko’s location.
Sydney- If he’s KGB, won’t he make us prisoners if he finds out we’re CIA?
Jack- He doesn’t care about Sloane, and is merely using him to gain possession of the Rambaldi artifacts. But yes, you will have to be extra careful. We have also received intel that he has been holding someone captive for Sark. Sark doesn’t seem to like the Irish. Sydney, you will try to find out if she’s dead or alive and then bring her home. Vaughn, you accompany Sydney. Dixon, you will find Bichu and learn as much you can about Sloane and Derevko’s location. Your flight leaves in an hour, OP tech has your gear.

keep going keep going KEEP GOING!

I'll leave you with my newest phrase

"vive la fluff! or viva el fluffo! if you prefer" ;)

C'MON GIRL WRITE WRITE WRITE! jus joking! no...seriously ;P

Here is the new chapter for a few days- pace yourselves..LOL! This one is kinda short though!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scene: On the plane to India.
Sydney- I found out who the person is captive. It’s a 15 year old girl. Her name is Kaylan Landry. She’s from Louisiana.
Vaughn- Did you say Kaylan Landry?
Sydney- (looks in file) Yea, why?
Vaughn- I’m related to her, distantly, but still family.
Sydney- Are you sure!?
Vaughn- Yes, I’ve never met her though. She’s part of my mom’s family, I don’t think she’s ever met her either.
Sydney- Apparently, Sark doesn’t like her family. Her uncle killed someone close to Sark and in retaliation, Sark killed her uncle, aunt, cousins, mother, and father, and is now after her. The file says she’s staying in a safehouse for now.
Vaughn- Didn’t Jack say we were supposed to rescue her? If she’s in a safehouse, how are we supposed to do that?
Sydney- Sark found the safehouse and is holding her captive.
(Dixon enters)
Dixon- We’ll be landing in about an hour

A little short but great none-the-less. :D ....awww...is Vaughn going to adopt Kaylan now since all her family was killed?? LOL...that would be interesting!! :D
P.S. Kaylan is a really cool name.
-Karie-

Hey everyone-- I'm back in town, so here is the next scene.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scene: India safehouse. Sark and Kaylan are there (inside). Vaughn and Sydney arrive (outside). Guards from the CIA are there.
Sydney- What’s the latest intel?
Guard- Sark has said that he has a bomb wired. It has (looks at watch) 3 minutes until it blows.
Sydney- Are we going to do anything?
Guard- There is nothing we can do. The door is wired.
Sydney- I don’t believe it. I’m going in.
Vaughn- Sydney, don’t! He may not be bluffing.
Sydney- I am not going to let Sark, Sloane or Derevko affect my life anymore. You are part of who I am. She is part of your family, this affects you, it affects me.
Vaughn- Be careful
Sydney- I will (They Kiss)
Guard- Ms. Bristow, you have 1 minute left.
Sydney- I’m going in. (She walks toward house)

Back