The Summer to Remember

A/N: I head back home tomorrow morning. A nice 2 hour flight and a fun (seriously) 8 hour flight. So update for all stories once I'm unpacked and rested. :smiley: The next chappie is good.

That was great can i be on the PM list.
angel :angelfly:
Sure can. :smiley:

oohh i love this!!!!! add me to the PM list? thanks ^_^
Added ;)

this looks really great..

can i get a PM pretty please?? .. muchas gracias..
Yes. :smiley:

aww this is sooo cute.....can i please get a pm?
Sure...added ;)

PM LIST---Please check your username to make sure it's correct.
chicketepee
derevkointraining
sydneymicheal
tunita
texasalias2004
fire*n*ice
6helterskelter6
hannahb
undercoverphoenix47
KAliasGirl
aliaschick347
Kate_14
sabbiee_co
Jen-Jen
Syd_ Vaughn
tubby
SpygirlAmy
vaughnsgurl4lf
AliasSydney502
gtwallichs
grassyass
Donniegirl
secret_agent_angel
mnkdance963
crazy for alias
dandan
funkymonkey
MH55995
Syd-157
Carney4ever
farliieansds225
Alias_Angel
Julia47Thorne
oooRevesDouxooo
maddy28

awwwwwwww syd slept in
at least vaughn still fancies her with bed hair
luv it
please update soon
thanks

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

I really like this. Please could you add me to the pm list. Thank you very much
Added ;)

:welcome: gregstar!

A/N: Good Morning. I finally rested and what not from my trip one week later. Anyway, this is kind of a lame chapter...but please review! :smiley: Moving the furniture will take place next chapter instead of this chapter because I think it would be to lengthy and you guys would get too bored of reading. :lol: I also can't believe that 36 people read this fic. :eek: Let's hope that PM's work this time. If you by chance happened to miss chapter three, here's the link. This will be my 1000th post here at AA! Sorry about all the talk.

Chapter Four
Sydney ran upstairs and took refuge in a bathroom, where she took a shower and got ready. She put on the minimal amount of make-up, a concert t-shirt, and a pair of fitted grey shorts. After she thought she look presented Sydney picked up everything from her room and stuffed it in the closet. Once the things were in the closet Sydney went downstairs got a doughnut and coffee and then proceeded to go get Vaughn from outside.

“Hey Vaughn! Want to help me get some paint supplies from the screened in porch?”

“Sure.”

They got the paint supplies in silence and Sydney led the way to her room. Then they laid out the paint blankets, taped the trim, ceiling, and got the paint roller and brushes ready. As they were finishing painting the second of the sixth wall, Irina brought up Syd’s iPod stereo. Sydney thanked her mother and remembered that her iPod was in the closet.

Sh*t! Sydney thought because everything she stuffed in the closet this morning would fall out and reveal some things she didn’t want Vaughn seeing. Sydney opened the closet anyway and luckily nothing came crashing out. After a couple minutes of searching for her iPod she found it and plugged the stereo in, put her iPod in, and turned on the music…loud. It happened to be “Scotty Doesn’t Know” by Lustra.

Vaughn couldn’t stand the silence, “Syd, look, about this morning…I’m sorry about being in the kitchen this morning.”

Scotty doesn't know that Fiona and me
Do it in my van every Sunday.

“Psht. Don’t worry about it, how were you supposed to know that I was going to come walking into the kitchen like a disaster.”

She tells him she's in church but she doesn't go
Still she's on her knees and Scotty doesn't know!

“It was sexy!” Vaughn said laughing.

Oh Scotty doesn't know!
So Don't Tell Scotty!

“Shut up Vaughnie!”

Scotty doesn't know!
Scotty doesn't know!

“You know it’s funny Syddie!”

So Don't Tell Scotty!

Fiona says she's out shopping,
But she's under me and I'm not stopping...

Sydney then picked up a brush and whipped a bunch of paint straight at him. Vaughn in return picked up another paintbrush and started whipping paint towards Sydney as soon as they knew it they were both covered in paint from head to toe by the end of the song.

[Chant] Scotty doesn't know!
[Chant] Scotty's gotta go!

The laughed and slid to the floor against an un-painted wall. “I love you.” Sydney told Vaughn not just thinking what just came out of her mouth.

“Love you too.” Vaughn replied.

The two finished painting the six walls within two hours and decided it would be time to jump in the lake. Vaughn returned to his house to put on his trunks and Sydney opened her closet again and this time picked a solid aqua bikini and then ran down the beach where Vaughn was already waiting.

“Let’s go!” Vaughn said.

“We shall.” Sydney responded.

Sydney and Vaughn ran off the end of the pier holding hands and jumped into the warm lake water which felt so good. They were swimming for an hour when Irina called them in for lunch.

Irina and Amiele had prepared hotdogs and put out chips, pop, and pretzels.

“Michael, do you want Jack and I to take you and Sydney out tubing an hour after lunch?” Bill Vaughn asked his son.

“Yes.”

“Okay. Meet at our pier in one hour life jackets on and the tube from the garage. Irina would you care to try tubing?”

“No thanks, I really need to get this house in full steam.”

“Bill, it’s okay that you, Jack, Sydney, and Vaughn go out tubing for a couple hours. Irina and I are just going to keep painting and we’re hoping to get the chance to move in some furniture.” Amiele told her husband.

For about an hour Sydney and Vaughn swam in the lake and then decided to get out and get the tube to go tubing.

“Are you ready for some intense, extreme fun?”

“DUH!”

“Good, because I hope you don’t mind being dumped off like a gazillion times.”

“I don’t think I’ll mind as long as I’m gunna have a blast.”

“I guarantee you will.”

They were out tubing for two hours and had the best time of their life. Sydney was always the one trying to knock Vaughn off. He guaranteed her payback. Little did Sydney know he was going to push her into the lake off the pier. Not today though, when Sydney would be least expecting it. Sydney also had the chance of driving the Vaughn’s speed boat around the lake with the help of Bill and Michael Vaughn. After tubing they went back inside and peeled the tape off and took up all the blankets. It looked beautiful.

-Lyrics from "Scotty Doesn't Know" by Lustra

From chapter two, here's Sydney's tank and her denim skirt.
>>Sydney's Aqua Lace Tank
>>Sydney's Denim Skirt

PM LIST
Please check your username to make sure it is correct.
6helterskelter6
Alias_Angel
aliaschick347
AliasSydney502
Carney4ever
Chicketepee
crazy for alias
dandan
derevkointraining
Donniegirl.
farliieansds225
fire*n*ice