The Summer to Remember

She watched Mrs. Reed walk away, and then said to Lauren, “Thank you. I owe you one. You saved me even though you hated me.”

“No problem. Let’s just call it truce and be friends again.”
im glad they called a truce but i get the feeling its not going to last long
im so glad you finally updated!!
thanks for the pm
-laura

ooooo.....interesting...but i sooo sure that lauren is up to something...hm....i m soo sure!!!!

WELL, IT WAS A GREAT UPDATE!!!

GTG,
ALIASADDICT

:smiley:)

ok, i realize that I haven't replied to anything in forever and 4 months. school has been insane. i finally got around to reading your update, and i just wanted to say that it was awesome. thanks for the pm.
Aliaschick347

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a long time since this story and my other ones have seen an update. Junior year is def. the busiest year for me especially with eight courses, volunteering in the training room for 3 hours after school, community service, training for a half marathon, etc that it leaves no time for me to even touch the document. Now, that four of my classes are literally over and the play has one week left, I have time to update. BUT, I'm having trouble writing the next chapter. So, if anyone is interested in helping me (like a beta type job), or leaving comments on what should happen next, would be greatly appreciated, as I would like to get this story rolling again and finish it by sometime in July so I could post something that I've worked on in the past, that's one of my favorite storylines. So either PM or e-mail me please.

Much appreciated,
Erin :D

P.S. Sorry for all the blabbering. :blush:

hey!

good luck with all that work no wonder your not here you have a lot on your plate
but if you need help with anything i can possibly help :D

Back