Fantasy The Sun Spirit

My Defender series concludes with my latest release, The Sun Spirit. Here's the blurb:

Violetta is the cousin of the Lord of Crossroads. She has no interest in the usual pursuits of the nobility. She wants to be one of the Defenders and fight injustice. However, Violetta has no ability to cast spells. What she does have is the ability to think, to reason, to lie, and to follow where the truth takes her. Twice before with Defenders she proved her skill and courage. She’s therefore sent to the Royal Academy of Magery to learn what the Defenders learn. In these five novellas, Violetta travels the kingdom in search of cheaters, liars, and murderers. It’s not work for a Lady, but it is work for Violetta, the Sun Spirit.

This book, and all the other works in the series, are available as print books and as ebooks. The first ebook in the series, The Defender: Elderwood, is 99¢ at Amazon & Google, and free everywhere else. To see all the releases in the series and to find store links, go to the Defender page at my blog.

Back