The sun will shine again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what happened to cause Sydney to have to move away.

It's good they admitted to each other that they missed each other.

~part four~

After an hour of skating, both Sydney and Michael parted from each other again but this time with the promise of seeing each other again the next day to go out for dinner.

As soon as Sydney came home from spending almost the entire day with Michael, she was soon fired with all kinds of questions coming from her mother.

"Hey mom, I'm home!"
"Oh hey sweetie, how did it go?"
"Okay, I guess, I mean there were a lot of people there to support Michael and say goodbye to William but it was still so sad. It's amazing to know just how many people adored and loved his father."
"And how was Michael doing?"
"Sad but he's hanging on. We went to the skating rink afterwards just to clear out our minds and talk. It was nice to see him again."
"Did you talk about Thomas?"
"Mom, don't start this again."
"Sydney, one day he has to know what happened."
"What happened between Thomas and me is something I would love to forget and I know that eventually he has to know about the real reason I left LA seven years ago but not just now okay? I can't just come back in his life and destroy the image he had about the person he adored and still adores so much. Thomas' death doesn't change a single fact about the things that happened so many years ago but it takes time to tell a story like mine and his. I promise mom, that I will tell him and maybe even sooner than you think but let's just see how things go now that I'm planning on moving back here."
"Does he know about that yet?"
"No, but he did say that he would love to see more of me."
"He's right you know, you two were best friends for over twenty years. For a long time, he felt down about that."
"I know mom and I'm not planning on letting him down again."
"Good. So are you two going to spend some more time with each other before you leave again on Monday?"
"Yeah, we're going to have dinner tomorrow and after that I don't know if we'll still be able to see each other on Monday."
"Well, I hope you will because I haven't seen such a big smile on your face for a very long time."
"I know. It's just...I forgot how easy it is to be with him. Seeing him again brought up so many memories and even though we have some sad ones, the majority are good memories and it feels nice to just be able to think about them again."
"I know."
"Mom?"
"Yeah?"
"How do you think he will react when I eventually tell him what happened?"
"I don't know, he might be angry at you at first or he won't be able to believe it but knowing how close you two were, I know it will eventually be all right."
"Thanks mom, I love you."
"I love you too."

ok see now you need to update this in like an hour or i will be pissed
what the hell happened
did tom abuse syd?
how did he die
theres so many questions that we need answers to

Whoever Tom is, I'm betting he was abusive. He could even have been a very good friend of Michael's and that's why Sydney couldn't tell him what happened.

aww i have just caught up!!
that was soooooo good sweetie!!
i cant wait to see what happened, and why she left!!
hope your ok hun!?
cant wait for more! :D

hey!
can you pm me when you update please? :thinking:
ok see now you need to update this in like an hour or i will be pissed
what the hell happened
did tom abuse syd?
how did he die
theres so many questions that we need answers to
i second that lol :LOL:
Pheonix 👅

"What happened between Thomas and me is something I would love to forget and I know that eventually he has to know about the real reason I left LA seven years ago but not just now okay? I can't just come back in his life and destroy the image he had about the person he adored and still adores so much. Thomas' death doesn't change a single fact about the things that happened so many years ago but it takes time to tell a story like mine and his.
Sounds like Sydney and Michael and Thomas were all best buddies. Then something happened between Sydney and Thomas that Michael doesn't know about. Can't wait to find out what happened. I wonder if that had anything to do with Thomas dying later.

With Sydney moving back, she will spend more time with Michael. Wonder how long it will take Lauren to notice how much time Michael spends with Sydney. I'll bet she won't believe that they are just friends.

But, then again, we don't believe they are just friends deep down inside, either.

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry for not having been able to update in such a long time but school has been really busy and that is also the reason as to why I decided not to continue this story or write any other story.
I just don't have the time for it.
I'm really sorry.

xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back