The Sydney (and Vaughn) Story

LaurenRachael

Mommy, can I please have a snow plough?
Disclaimer: I really hope I'm stealing no one's work.. if so, it's a bit pathetic :lol: I do now own Sydney, Vaughn, Jack, Sloane, Kendall... Alias in general :P

This is kinda PG-13-ish ;)

PT 1
1 daii in LA sid sat dwn in her chair nd putt her legs up on da desk. she had lotz of paprwrk to do, but ddnt wnt 2. vaughan waz workin' nxt to her.
*sigh* i dnt want 2 do dis work, she thot. i wnt to be in bed wit von!
she decidid 2 write von a note.NoTe:
von-
i luv u! i miss u!
< picture of kendahl wit a bloody whole in hiz head >
i dnt lke him. do u?
-sid
she crumpled through tha note up nd through it at vaughn, acros tha rotunda. she saw that it hit him on tha head. she watched as difrent ppl looked at dem wit wierd looks. she cringed askendal cought da note nd read it. my office now he ordered
2daii waz the 1st of oct. and it waz a very speshel daii. why, u ask? becaus it waz the daii that sid and vaughna meet. we r very much in lov. she and von spend lotz of time 2getha.
..:lAtEr ThAt EvE
nInG:..
sydne, will u marry me? he ask
yes! i squeel! OMFG! NO WAY! YAY!! VON ASKED ME 2 MARRY HIM!
vaughn put his hand in 'is pocket nd his eyez almost pop out of hiz head. u could hav sworn u just herd a "POP" noise, so u look up, terrifyed of wot u mite see.
luckile, it was jus the ring hittin tha floor. he bendz down to get it nd on tha way up he hit hiz head on the table.
"FUK!! he swore loudly
"von, ur not suppossed to say f***. FUK is a bad word!" she astonished.
"but i droped ur ring. do u hate me?" he sayd sheepily. she even thot he had teers in hiz beautiful gween twinkily prety eyez that made her hav a reaktion that shooldnt be dizcused in a PG fan fiction.
"NONONO! of courze not honny bunchez of oats"
"thats a sereal"
"oh"
"rite! i was askin' u 2 mary me. u still Will, rite?"
"of courze honey bunc--
"sereal." he re-minded her.

PT 2
[an i get a beta 4 diz chaptr! hop u lke. i did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

"Vaughn, i really don't wanna go to dad's he's going to eat us! i herd that he ate Facon for brekky, and that makes him all cannibal-ey. i wanna to live at LEAST until our hunnymoon where we can go at it all day and night; sideways and upways and floor ways and wall ways.. VAUGHNIEEEEEEEEE :cry: ""Mr.Vaughn,"Jack hopped down from the ventelation systeems. "I do not want u touching my daughter. she's only 30! I am going to shott you in the face now."
"Jaaaaaaaack... Do you have to?""Yes"

*sigh*"SYDNEEEEEEY! MAKE HIM STOP! I DONT WANNA DIE YOUNG!" "ur not young! ur old and wrinkly.. and you get tired easi--" "SYDNEY!" jack and Vaughn scolded.

jack drew his gun.

he was half way dun coloring the trigger, when Sydney yelled "STOP!"

"Dad, please dont kill vaughn! i loooooooove him!"
"aww SYDDIEEEEEE! I LOVE YOU TOO!" tear slipped from his eyeball. syd jumped up and they started ripping each others clothes off like cavemen.

*ahem* jack did a mini-cough.
"sowwy" they both muttered.

jack did the finishing touches on his gun and grabbedx his scissors, which he named Edith, and beguned cutting it out!

with only seconds left. sydney got an idea. "DADDY! VAUGHN AND I ARE GETTING MARRIIIIIIIEDDD!!" jack's fingers slipped. he made a laaaarge, and i mean HUUUUUUUGE cut in his gun.

"DAMNIT SYDNEEEY! YOU MADE ME SCREW MY GUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait... WHAT?! you're getting MARRIED?!"

jack started drawing a-nother gun very VERY quickley.

finally, he finishedx coloring and got Edith out again and cut it out. 'dejavoo' he uddered.
he had tooken vaughn's hand and took the barrel of the gun near his fingers. SLICE! vaughnie got a dreaaaaaadful paper cut!

"AHHHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHAYHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed, and then fell to his knees then the ground.

sydney kneeled on the ground next to him, sobbing. "VAUGHNIE! DON'T DIE!!"

he looked at her and said wif his dyin breathe "i luv you... i luv you jack..." and then.. died.

"WHAT?!" sydney *gasp*ed. she looked at jack who was blushing and doing a little "i'm innocent" foot dance while giving her the "i'm an angle" look.

syd took her cell phone out and dialed 28 numbers. "DR BARNETT?! I'M PREGNANT WITH A MALE STRIPPER'S BABY AND MY FIANCE, WHO JUST DIED IN A TRAGIC PAPER CUT INCIDENT, WAS LOVE WITH MY FATHER!! HEEEEEEEELP MEEEEE!"

she spoke to dr barnett, and sydney skipped off to the prison cell thingy to confess her feelings to sloane.

two years later.

and they lived happily ever after

the end.

Laur, dnt lstn 2 her! u hve so mch tallentt!
I wna let u win! omgomgomg.

"but i droped ur ring. do u hate me?" he sayd sheepily. she even thot he had teers in hiz beautiful gween twinkily prety eyez that made her hav a reaktion that shooldnt be dizcused in a PG fan fiction.
:smiley: Good work, Grasshopper :D

:woot:

Aussieeeeeees?! WHERE ARE YOU?! I'M BORED!

We lost power... and the generator's off... but I have internet.

:confused:

LMFAO!

Oh god... See Laur? I told you that you could write! :rotflmao: That was hilarious! :lol: *rofl* I loved "Edith", and Jack drawing paper guns, and god, best thing was Vaughn dying of a paper cut!

jack started drawing a-nother gun very VERY quickley.
finally, he finishedx coloring and got Edith out again and cut it out. 'dejavoo' he uddered.
he had tooken vaughn's hand and took the barrel of the gun near his fingers. SLICE! vaughnie got a dreaaaaaadful paper cut!
"AHHHYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHAYHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed, and then fell to his knees then the ground.
sydney kneeled on the ground next to him, sobbing. "VAUGHNIE! DON'T DIE!!"
he looked at her and said wif his dyin breathe "i luv you... i luv you jack..." and then.. died.

:laughbounce:

CLASSIC!

:D

Cai
x

kinky-ness in at least four places?

well what else do we expect from you Laur?

:sideroll: :rotflmao: 😆

OH DUDE.... *tries to breathe*

luv juju :harp:

I'm afraid of doing a repeat of a half hour ago..

I tripped over the couch.

Now I have rug-burn on my elbow

:cry:

*takes flashlight and shines it in eyes*

*grin*

*moves it around on ceiling*

(FYI I am doing all of this.. or was!)

*moves it really fast across the ceiling*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhh...

Juju, you just happen to be the most confusing person in the world... No, not universe... Squidgy is more confusing :P

says the girl who had enough sleep last night

to anyone reading this, YES, I AM implying something

*wags eyebrows at laur suggestively*

to anyone reading this, NOT me, she's NOT with me

Bubbles said:
says the girl who had enough sleep last night

to anyone reading this, YES, I AM implying something

*wags eyebrows at laur suggestively*

to anyone reading this, NOT me, she's NOT with me
[post="1490346"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I CANT HELP IT! I HAVE A BAD GRAPE HABBIT!

(to anyone reading this, I am NOT INSANE!)

*stomps foot*

*laughs*

i wanna to live at LEAST until our hunnymoon where we can go at it all day and night; sideways and upways and floor ways and wall ways.. VAUGHNIEEEEEEEEE

*dies laughing*

'nough said...

Laur *takes deep breath* Most definitly one of your better pieces :P

-Ash

*gasp* That's just... just...

SOOPER DOOPER OOPER FALOOPER SCHMOOPER COOPER AMAZING!!

Best fic I've read in... in... uhh... BEST FIC I'VE READ.

and omg. Von. haha I was gonna do that spelling on mine! lol 'cause one time my friend who watched alias passed a note to me that said "omg do you like von?" I started cracking up. :lol:

Back