Season 2 the telling spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i just went to www.vartanho.com (LUV DEM) and got the spolier for THE TELLING ok here it is
>
>
>
>
>
Irina is working at a computer in Sloane's warehouse in Zurich. Sloane enters, having come back from his "metaphysical journey." He is confident and silent and is freaking Irina out. He touches her neck, and she's not sure if he's going to try to kill her or seduce her. Sloane says that he was told that she would betray him -- and that she told him that. Irina doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. He puts his hand around her neck and says that she can redeem herself by being a part of what he has planned. He says he believes in free will, and that he would've killed her before. He urges her to take advantage of the opportunity he's giving her. In L.A., Vaughn tries to comfort a dejected Syd. "She" (probably Irina) offered to help Will, but Syd turned her down; now she wishes she had listened. Vaughn says they couldn't have trusted a word she said; Syd agrees, but maybe they could have played her. Syd says she keeps checking her voice mail to see if Will left her a message telling them where he is. She says that he told her she destroyed his life.

Marshall talks to Weiss about his sushi date with Carrie. It was great, until he had to drop her off. When it came time to kiss her, he started sweating, "freak-show bad." He tells Weiss he needs help "with the ladies." As Weiss is counseling him, Marshall's computer beeps. Weiss starts talking about what his near-death experience taught him, but Marshall jumps up and runs off. He tells Syd and Vaughn that her mother is sending them intel on their top-secret local server. Syd realizes it's a "second chance." She approaches Kendall with the information -- the DNA string of the other person who was doubled. She wants to bring Will in as soon as they find him to see if his matches.

Syd and Vaughn go to a club in Sweden. Vaughn tells Syd that her dad is going to be OK. Syd brings up them taking a vacation when all this is over. Vaughn says they have to stop talking about it and just book the hotel. Syd agrees and says they need to start thinking more positively. He says they're going to Santa Barbara. They spot Sark, talking to a man in a suit. Syd is amazed that her mother was telling the truth. Syd and Vaughn approach him and pull their guns. Sark reaches into his coat, but Vaughn slams his head on a table and takes Sark's gun. "See, when I have a gun trained on you, I don't just pull the trigger," Vaughn snarks. Sark says thank you. Vaughn slams his head on the table again and says, "You're welcome." Hee. Syd says that if he doesn't tell them where Sloane and Jack are, she'll torture him forever. Sark says his loyalties are flexible, and they're in Mexico City.

OMG Irina is on da good side?? lol well wut do ya think??

OMG this is going to be so great but I'm going to be sad this whole summer because there will be no new Alias until like sept.

I almost don't want sunday to come though, because as soon as it does, we're going to have to wait FOREVER until another new ep. At least we've got reruns though :smiley:

the one thing i'm grateful for is i'm refraining from knowing anything about the season finale i will see it in 7 weeks long time to wait but it will be worth it

Posted on May 2 2003, 09:49 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love it when Vaughn get's aggressive, it's so sexy.

yeah cant agree with you more!! only two days left!!! :woot:

[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='May 2 2003, 09:49 AM']I love it when Vaughn get's aggressive, it's so sexy.

Eryn[/quote]
lol i know.... and da Sark thing is jkz. lol but i can't believe da season is almost over! :confused: :( :confused: :( :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back