The Terminal

I liked it a lot. :lol: I never listen to the Critics except for Kill Bill because they gave KB amazing ratings.

Tom Hanks was great and I loved the Indian guy in the movie. "You have appointment?" :lol:

Just to weigh in... I didn't like it. It was completely pointless. Tom wasn't miscast tho. He was the only good part of it (besides the Indian guy, who was also Pagoda from Royal Tenenbaums :smiley: I love that movie) -- his comedic moments. Even Diego Luna had a nothing part (as did everyone else -- they were all cliche). Ugg. I definitely don't recommend it.

Les

I thought it was boring, but good. I wouldn't want to pay seven dollars to watch it though. I miss when movies use to only be 5....

I was expecting more from this, but it was pretty good. Tom Hanks did an excellent job acting. I couldn't even tell that the girl was Catherinen Zeta Jones, at all. Neither could my friend, we ahd to go look it up when we got back from the theatre! I wasn't into the ending though, it just kind of...ended. Like one of those movies that leaves you unsatisfied when you leave the theatre, making you feeling like you should have gotten something more from the end. *shrugs* But maybe that was just me.