The Test of Time

That was a beutiful ending. She became a thouroghly modern woman.

The one thing I did think she could do is take her royalties from her novels and maybe buy her house, back in Savannah. Since she always loved it and it would be a proud accomplishement that she could buy it on her own earnings.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Wonderful ending. I loved it. Wouldn't it be a few hundred years after they met though? Because they met in 1860? lol. Kidding. Thanks for the PM. I can't wait to see what you write next.

Oh Janet I have loved this fic! It's been one of my favorites. ;) I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing the last couple of chapters cause I went to Santa Barbara for the weekend. But what a great way to end the story and I really can't wait for your future fics. ^_^ Thanks for all that you do!

That was great ... awww soo cute ... love that Syd adapted so well ... they are sooo cute together ... love that she kept on expanding om what she wanted to do ... cant believe its over already ... thanks for the PM ... you are mean Janet telling us about the next fix then not posting it till tuesday

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :jump:

IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEWIES!!! :D

why are you smiling like that?”

“Because you are the most amazing person I’ve ever known,” he said as he stroked her face. “I love you so much.”
*gets teary* that was so adorable

I loved this fic SO much hun! :hug:

Cant wait for more

Aly -xx-

That was awesome. Totally loved it.

Syd Was so cute and Ellie is so adorable!!! I love em!!

Can't wait for your next one -- sounds really good!

that was a really good ending to a story, i cant wait to read the next one coz this story i just loved :love:

thanx soo much for all the PM's and double updates and everything else, you're such a good writer 👍

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

Cute

Thanks for writing The Test of Time (love the title!) :angelic: They ended up in one happy family... :love:

Of course I can't wait for more of your fics so please keep me on the PM list for anything future...

Can't wait for FL! :rolleyes:

Back