Horror The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

ALIASX

Cadet
Title: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

Tagline: What you know about fear... doesn't even come close.

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Jonathan Liebesman

Cast: Jordana Brewster, Taylor Handley, Diora Baird, Matt Bomer, R. Lee Ermey, Lew Temple, Andrew Bryniarski, Tim DeZarn, Lee Tergesen, Cyia Batten, Terrence Evans, Marietta Marich, L.A. Calkins, Allison Marich, Marcus H. Nelson, Melody Chase, Emily Kaye, John Larroquette, Kathy Lamkin

Release: 2006-10-06

Runtime: 91

Plot: Chrissie and her friends set out on a road trip for a final fling before one is shipped off to Vietnam. Along the way, bikers harass the foursome and cause an accident that throws Chrissie from the vehicle. The lawman who arrives on the scene kills one of the bikers and brings Chrissie's friends to the Hewitt homestead, where young Leatherface is learning the tools of terror.
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning

I saw the original and loved it, I saw the remake and loved it, and a few days ago I saw the trailer to this and already love it! This movie looks so good and I am counting the days until it comes out. You can go to the official site to watch the trailer but it only shows from 10:00 pm through 4:00 am so heres a link where you don't have to wait for the times to be right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPl-rYiqVZA...the%20beginning