The Things We Hide

I love this fic..its just so darn intriguing. You girlies are evil though, for making us wait SO long.

“What do you mean ‘another Hailey’?” Michael questioned with a furrowed brow.
Hah. That is most certainly a clue...one of the more blatant clues actually.
Then again, who knows what you guys can come up with?!?! :lol:
Thanks so much for the pm!

-kaitlyn
:Ph34r:

i think one thing's for sure, hailey's not irina and jack's daughter :P hailey is truly a big mystery.... i do hope to find our soon about her. and syd's sick... well.. let's just see what happens next!

thanks for the pm and update soon!

Yeah, so it's definitely Nadia's kid, right? Jack is so mean to Vaughn. Vaughn hasn't done anything wrong. :blush: He does have to be a jerk.

Well if we go with the Hailey belongs to Syd or Nadia theory, Jack probably views any man in their life as a really bad thing. I'm also not so convinced that she's Nadia's - Nadia got pretty pissed off at Syd when she found out that Syd was sleeping with Michael, right?

“You may have the women in this family fooled.” Jack started, “But I know guys like you. You are going to get my daughter pregnant and just leave. I cannot handle another Hailey. Be careful.”

hmn....i wonder who's hailey's real mother...syd or nadia?

Great update!
Vaughn is so the best and I love that they talked about getting their own kid in a few years. And poor Syd being sick good that Vaughn can be there to take good care of her. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.

“You may have the women in this family fooled.” Jack started, “But I know guys like you. You are going to get my daughter pregnant and just leave. I cannot handle another Hailey. Be careful.”

“What do you mean ‘another Hailey’?” Michael questioned with a furrowed brow.

Jack’s face remained stoic, but his eyes flashed with something unrecognizable. “I just meant another child her age. She’s still in diapers. That’s all I meant.” Jack told him, walking away.
I knew it - Hailey isn't Jack's she's one of the girls!! But the question is which one?!
Loved the update :lol: Can't wait for more!!

Ash, Katy

Let me get this straight...Hailey is one and they moved about a year ago which would concide with Hailey's birth. Hailey's birth had to be hidden in order to protect the girls' reputation...that's why Jack and Irina agreed to move away and tell everyone that Hailey is their daughter and not their grandaughter.

Sydney keeps saying that she would like to have a child someday...which kind of give me a small indication that maybe she's never been pregnant before. ( I could be wrong).

As for Nadia, her refusal to have sex with Joel might be that she's afraid to get pregnant again...because I think that Hailey is her daughter. (Could be wrong again)

Thanks for the pm and please update again real soon, I'm dying to find out if I'm totally wrong, partially right or totally right.

Good job!

:smiley:

CJ

*makes stern face*

You guys and your theorys...

Never thought that it was right infront of you the whole time?

*sighs while shrugging*

You're loss... I suppose.

But, maybe - just, a hint - you shouldnt focus so much on the baby's mother...

*shrugs again*

But - just for my amusmant... and maybe you peoples that like brain teasers...

*points down* The statement below is false.

hailey's not irina and jack's daughter

*points up* The statement above is true.

And yes, for those of you that think Ive lost my mind - that little mind trick does work out correctly.
And no, it's not for the same reasons your teachers taught you :P

Glad you guys liked the updates!
*_Ash

Back