Season 5 The Third Mole

The Covenant kidnapped Dixon's kids. If he was the mole and working with the Covenant, there is no way he could put his kids through that emotional pain.

Sloane did the same thing with his wife, Emily in Season 2.

that would b so sad if weiss was a mole too!! i mean for vaughn and especially syd! weiss is her only friend now, she has no one else!!
and eventhough vaughn doesn't really love lauren (duh!), still it must be disappointing knowing that some1 u trusted is actually a b***h!! and then finding out that you're best friend isn't who you thought was too??
would jj do that much drama??
still at the paley festival he did say that vaughn would end up like jack at one point: so we got the lauren/irina similarity, and maybe there's a weiss/sloane similarity also!! you know: jack and sloane were best friends before the hole ramabaldi, alliance thing.
i dunno..it sounds a bit too much!! :thinking:

Excactly, even if he told Lauren about Vaughn's father dealth, it doesn't mean he's a mole, those are good points but it'd be really sad if that's true.

To me, it seems you can't have any true friends in the CIA and I think that would make people crazy if they work in there... Anyone could be a mole then!!!

if dixon is the mole and he did stage the kidnapping of his children, there's a good chance that they weren't kidnapped at all.

i'm not saying that i want to see this pan out, but what if he staged the whole thing. i mean, we never once saw the kids being held captive, did we? all we had to go by was that footage in the warehouse. who's to say that he didin't put his kids up to it?

i don't know, i'm so confused now. :confused:

J.A. VARTAN said:
The Covenant kidnapped Dixon's kids. If he was the mole and working with the Covenant, there is no way he could put his kids through that emotional pain.

Sloane did the same thing with his wife, Emily in Season 2.
Yes, but Sloane TOLD his wife who he was and what he was doing and she AGREED to do it.

I'm sure Dixon wouldn't tell his kids that some people are going to pretend to kidnap them so Daddy can get a Rambaldi artifact for work.

I'm sure Dixon wouldn't tell his kids that some people are going to pretend to kidnap them so Daddy can get a Rambaldi artifact for work.
Look at what Jack did to Syd when she was a kid...spies don't have great track records as far as judgment about kids goes. Also, it puzzles me as to how well the kids were treated when in captivity. Are we to believe that Sark had a sudden outpouring of conscience and decided to be nice? They even let the son go..why do that? They had all the cards. Also, we all know about Syd's "weakness" when it comes to compassion and kids..they played on this knowing she'd put the poison collar on instead of the daughter. And maybe Dixon agreed to the kidnap plot b/c the Covenant is really threatening his kids if he doesnt folow their orders...like he's not a mole b/c he really WANTS to be...
HEY- I just thought of something else...when they were at the drop site, Sark had a perfect opportunity to finish off Dixon, Jack and Syd, but he didn't. (they were alone right?). It could be that Dixon is working for Covenant and Irina is the head, explaining why Sark didnt touch Jack or Syd. (that and the fact that there would be no more show..lol) Is it Sunday yet? :confused:

I kind of think it would be cool if Weiss was the mole *hides behind couch to avoid being hit by things thrown*

Someone on another board suggested something in a Weiss-as-mole forum that if season 2 was about the destruction of Syd, then maybe season 3 is about the destruction of Vaughn.

And who better to give comfort to Vaughn than Syd? 🤤

King9686 said:
P.S. Sloane is the 2nd Mole because of his endgame. I heard from a inside source that the Season Finale will be a shocker but I can't say no more.
As long as the "shocker" isn't somehow this has all been a dream ! If they do anything drastic to Syd and Vaughn I will scream!

Trust me, if they did the dream thing, they would lose more fans then they would know what to do with. So, yeah, i doubt that's the shocker.

King9686 said:
8. This is Greg Grunberg's last season because he is going to that new Bounty Hunter show that J.J. created.
last season as a major character? or last season for weiss completely?

Aliasrocks115 said:
We are going to miss Weiss' wise cracks.....sigh......what will we do without him. (n) HOWEVER, as much as I like him and do not want him to be bad....it would be nice SINCE HE IS LEAVING......to see him kick some serious butt. Even if it is Sidneys. But thats just my opinion. 🛋️
Omg weiss can't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i don't think hes a third mole because they already had francie be a double. and i think that would be a weird plot. Besides what about how weiss's cracks, we need him to keep vaughn thinking straight!

I could see it happening though because he has been acting kinda weird lately. It's like he tries to get Vaughn to stay with Lauren... it's probably just a noble thing, but he is acting really weird. If you watch him when Vaughn talks about his marriage and all... i dunno... he just doesn't seem as sweet and lovable this season........ just kinda sneaky

Weiss is not the mole.

My thinking is that like the previous time, Weiss will be shot up in the finale, and will be either dead or in danger for the next season. It depends on what deal JJ and Buena Vista TV has with Greg Grunberg.

Back